Auburn vs. Alabama - Weekly Presser

RunInRed

Good stuff!  Even more pumped. Thanks, RIR.

"It all comes down to who wants it more." That likely includes the fans.

Really like listening to Stidham and KJ talk. Those are smart guys and humble. Quick to praise others when the praise is heaped on them.

As for free time this week - yeah, they are even practicing Thursday morning. They get the afternoon off then it's back at it on Friday. lol

10 minutes ago, Linayus said:

Really like listening to Stidham and KJ talk. Those are smart guys and humble. Quick to praise others when the praise is heaped on them.

As for free time this week - yeah, they are even practicing Thursday morning. They get the afternoon off then it's back at it on Friday. lol

Some of these guys obviously don't have family close enough for them to go and get back so do they just do a big turkey day there for any who want to come?

2 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Some of these guys obviously don't have family close enough for them to go and get back so do they just do a big turkey day there for any who want to come?

From what I've been told, the position coaches host their guys for dinner. I guess that's easier than getting all of the guys together at one place for a dinner on that scale. :)

2 hours ago, Linayus said:

Yeah I totally agree...they seem like very cool guys to be as talented as they are. They also do seem intelligent beyond their years. like an aged maturity. 

I like the vibe from CGM, there's an edge, a confidence and determination to win this game and take the West. 

16 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

I like the vibe from CGM, there's an edge, a confidence and determination to win this game and take the West. 

Very true. I noticed it during his Tiger Talk leading up to the Georgia game. Hopefully that confidence is deserved and is reflected in the team this Saturday!

Archived