man i am so nervous

aubiefifty

you could not drive a tack up my rear end with a sledge hammer. i know we got a great chance tomorrow but but before bama got real good they were often real lucky. I cannot tell you how bad this one means to me. have we ever beaten a number one ranked bummer team before? i love my tigers win,lose,or draw but a win tomorrow be special.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's how I'm removing the stress for tomorrow: I expect a usual CGM team to show up and get beat. If we win, awesome I'll troll my tOSU neighbors. If we lose, I'm not heartbroken.

put your big pants on.............................................................................................................................................................................beer helps

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

put your big pants on.............................................................................................................................................................................beer helps

And Metamucil :)

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I prefer bourbon

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I am killing some Rolling Rocks now. Till last week I never tried one.  Pretty good. 

i am a big boy and can lose with grace but losing to them just kills my soul. and i am an old hippie, might not drink a whole lot but i might smoke one if i got one   lol. and not sure about my big boy pants bird but i got my big boy depends ready.......snickers......

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am a big boy and can lose with grace but losing to them just kills my soul. and i am an old hippie, might not drink a whole lot but i might smoke one if i got one   lol. and not sure about my big boy pants bird but i got my big boy depends ready.......snickers......

Don't ever call me bird

@bigbird

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Don't ever call me bird

@bigbird

sorry. i do not kid when i say i am nervous. lost my train of thought mr golf............

I’m kinda just chilling. I’m a Georgia born Auburn fan so I hate Bama but two weekends ago was amazing for me. I’ve tampered my expectations a lot so I’m expecting a Gus team to show up tomorrow. Don’t know if that’s the good Gus team or the bad Gus team. 

15 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I’m kinda just chilling. I’m a Georgia born Auburn fan so I hate Bama but two weekends ago was amazing for me. I’ve tampered my expectations a lot so I’m expecting a Gus team to show up tomorrow. Don’t know if that’s the good Gus team or the bad Gus team. 

We are all due to see the good Gus team in an Iron Bowl. We've seen the not so good ones several times now. I think they'll be ready. They seem.to be on a mission. 

I'm just asking...that even if we know we can do this with swag...in the tiniest "under-doggish way", may fans cheer, may players passionately execute, and may coaches coach AS IF THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE (despite the fact that the stakes continue to be so high). I think that was the Georgia mindset.  Kicks the nervous out, sort of like Marcia Brady's given tip for taking her driving test.  May the Jumbotron rattle to the ground due to the Richter results of the noise in Jordan Hare and surrounding.  

14 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I'm just asking...that even if we know we can do this with swag...in the tiniest "under-doggish way", may fans cheer, may players passionately execute, and may coaches coach AS IF THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE (despite the fact that the stakes continue to be so high). I think that was the Georgia mindset.  Kicks the nervous out, sort of like Marcia Brady's given tip for taking her driving test.  May the Jumbotron rattle to the ground due to the Richter results of the noise in Jordan Hare and surrounding.  

There really is very little to lose but everything to gain in this one. The Georgia game has to give them confidence. The didn't get rattled when they fell behind early. They dominated a really good defense. They kept a strong running game in check. Coaching was great even to the point of pooch kicking in second half which was a great decision. This team has learned from their mistakes. Can't wait to see them.give Bama all they can stand. Just hope they don't picture little Nicky is his underwear, we need our guys to to be serious, not rolling around laughing their heads off. 

49 minutes ago, gr82be said:

There really is very little to lose but everything to gain in this one. The Georgia game has to give them confidence. The didn't get rattled when they fell behind early. They dominated a really good defense. They kept a strong running game in check. Coaching was great even to the point of pooch kicking in second half which was a great decision. This team has learned from their mistakes. Can't wait to see them.give Bama all they can stand. Just hope they don't picture little Nicky is his underwear, we need our guys to to be serious, not rolling around laughing their heads off. 

You are so not kidding.  I got a mental pic of that after posting, and, well...someone beat me to it.  Or close.

Image result for nick saban in his underwear

• WarTiger changed the title to man i am so nervous

Seems that AU getting way too much love from the national media the last couple days....makes me really nervous...."rat poison" or whatever a couple coaches were  calling it?  

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

"Reports" now that all three injured Bama LBs will play tomorrow 

Never doubted it.  How effective they are may be a question. 

Archived