Bielema officially fired

Eagle Eye 7

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Arky has hired two different search firms. One by the money and one by the school. The money has Gus as #1 on their list and Norvell as #2

Sounds like one is for the AD search (Korn Ferry) and the other for the HC search (DHR Int'l).  Apparently Julie Peoples' "I'm in control here" act was just as bogus as Al Haig's.

If true, the idea that Gus (if hired) would hand pick his own AD is bunk as well.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Arky has hired two different search firms. One by the money and one by the school. The money has Gus as #1 on their list and Norvell as #2

You still think it’s 50/50 Gus leaves?

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yes

1*8PrkCmEbL7aer0lmmIRpBw.gif

13 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Ah, Combat Rock...that brings back memories from the sweet spot.  "If I go there will be trouble, but if I stay it will be double".  Just about right, where Gus is concerned.

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

He stays or he goes. ;D

I can’t believe so many people still fall for this.  You’re a master at it bird.  Lay off a while and when the time is right, you bring it out again. :clap:  

Gus stays no doubt!!!  110% sure. Arkansas should settle on Norvell and move on.

On 11/28/2017 at 10:40 PM, bigbird said:

Yes

Bird, I don't know if it is just me but finebum seems to be really pushing very hard for Gus to Arky and has been for quite a while. Gus is the only coach that I know that has some success against  saban.  I really hope Gus sticks around.  In fact I am listening to finebum right now and I think he is all for Gus going to Arky because they will not be able  keep up with AU or bama with recruiting etc. JMO

WDE

On 11/28/2017 at 10:10 PM, PowerOfDixieland said:

Ah, Combat Rock...that brings back memories from the sweet spot.  "If I go there will be trouble, but if I stay it will be double".  Just about right, where Gus is concerned.

Also on this amazing album..."Rock the Casbah"...love, love, love!!

1 hour ago, Slammer1 said:

Bird, I don't know if it is just me but finebum seems to be really pushing very hard for Gus to Arky and has been for quite a while. Gus is the only coach that I know that has some success against  saban.  I really hope Gus sticks around.  In fact I am listening to finebum right now and I think he is all for Gus going to Arky because they will not be able  keep up with AU or bama with recruiting etc. JMO

WDE

the vampire danny sheridan is pushing for it way harder.

Archived