The REAL GAMEDAY IS HERE,! BEAT BAMA!!

tbone4jc

War Eagle, friends!!!! My husband just woke me up, saying "It's time to go beat Alabama." Heading down to the Plains in about an hour.  I promise to support the team to the best of my ability!!! :cheer::wareagle::bananadance::wareagle::cheer::wareagle::bananadance:

War Eagle All. It has not only come, it has come to Pass!! God Bless. Let's do This!!!

First, I want to admit that I am a bit superstitious when it comes to AU football.  I guess it's trying to think I have some sort of ability to control / influence things lol.  Buy I wasn't a fan of seeing some of the AU fans rolling Toomes BEFORE the game for the Gameday cameras....

5 minutes ago, GoAU said:

First, I want to admit that I am a bit superstitious when it comes to AU football.  I guess it's trying to think I have some sort of ability to control / influence things lol.  Buy I wasn't a fan of seeing some of the AU fans rolling Toomes BEFORE the game for the Gameday cameras....

I agree!!  I was thinking the same thing.  

Ooooooh YAAAAAhhhh!! War Eagle y'all. What a great day to dethrone another glorified #1 ranked team. It's been a long time coming. Miami fell, now it's gonna be bamr falling causing a shakeup in the top 4. The Fam & I are gonna be cheering from the hilltops of Chilton/Autauga County. WARRRR EAGLE HEY!!!

Happy GameDay!  Make another statement today. Beat Bama out of the at large spot in playoff. Let's give the Iron Bowl whipping they are owed. 

20171117_173439.jpg

36 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Staged at the request of ESPN

42 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Man that's gonna be a terrible look if we lose this game. I will say we've as a fanbase overall has already marked this one as a dub. I think it's in bad taste to doubt Alabama prematurely, but I guess we'll see how much superstition matters pretty soon.

38 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Man that's gonna be a terrible look if we lose this game. I will say we've as a fanbase overall has already marked this one as a dub. I think it's in bad taste to doubt Alabama prematurely, but I guess we'll see how much superstition matters pretty soon.

I hope not. Though I'm pretty sure ESPN staged that.

33 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I don't care.  You don't mess with tradition. 

47 minutes ago, GBAU83 said:

Staged at the request of ESPN

I agree 100% that it was staged.  Also agree with A4E that you can't mess with tradition.

Woke up with some butterflies in my stomach excited and ready for today! Let’s bring the West back to the loveliest village on the plains! War Eagle beat the turds!! :wareagle::wedance:

52 minutes ago, GoAU said:

I agree 100% that it was staged.  Also agree with A4E that you can't mess with tradition.

I have a satisfactory solution to the issue us traditionalist and superstitious types have on the staged rolling.  It was just a delayed rolling for the basketball win last night.  

Archived