The REAL GAMEDAY IS HERE,! BEAT BAMA!!

tbone4jc

I needed something calm and "worshipful" as I did my morning walk to get the antsiness out.  Nothing doing.  First up on the mp3:

Followed by two "third world real concerns" songs, which put things into perspective.

Once my perspective was in line...here comes...

So, loose as a goose, I was now ready for a little Gaelic from Enya...and I will translate for you...

"We're gonna win...we're gonna win...gonna contain them...gonna contain them...strength of schedule revelation...

Home field rockin...gonna bring it..."  :wareagle:  Let's go, BIG BLUE!!

:Sing:

48 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

All the talk about Auburn and people think that will be motivation for Alabama. I like the doubters... Let's go take it

That narrative is so stupid. If anybody we are the ones that are motivated. All the media talk for years favored to bama and the crap talk that goes along with it. We're the ones that should be mad and seeking revenge. We need to get this done for our seniors. Carlson and Stovall are the ones exempt since they were on the 2013 team but we as fans need to help them win their last game on The Plains.

I woke up my household this morning with the Auburn Fight Song followed by "All I do is win" blaring over the home theater speaker system. Let's do this!!! War Eagle!

35 minutes ago, jared52 said:

@ToraGirl you have Caedmon’s Call on your game day playlist? Props...

It's just my mp3...no game day list...about 12 total. LOVE THEM! That one came up right after "The Final Countdown", giving me a good perspective jolt. You a fan, too?

2 hours ago, around4ever said:

I have a satisfactory solution to the issue us traditionalist and superstitious types have on the staged rolling.  It was just a delayed rolling for the basketball win last night.  

I can buy that.  Also feel, just for good measure, that we now have to win to make sure the yin and yang are in balance. I'd hate to think of the mojo equilibrium being off due to an unnecessary rolling of the sacred oaks.

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Talked to somebody affiliated with the team today, says we are locked in and focused WDE

I always love to hear this.

WDE! 

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Says Jeff holland is ready to wreak havoc and knows what he’s got for do

Would be awesome for him to get those 3 sacks for the record today but that's asking a lot against Hurts.

Archived