If You're Not in the Loveliest Village...

ToraGirl

From where are you watching?  Just want to give a huge shout-out to our military stationed overseas, those who are at work (inside or outside the home) making a difference, and those making the enjoyable sacrifice to be there, representing!

:wareagle::zapbama:

Working in Tupelo MS but fortunately I will only miss watching the first quarter. At that point I will be watching from my home in Amory which is about as close to a real Mayberry as you'll ever see. If I can't be in Auburn it's the next best place for me. War Eagle. 

Walter, AL

In South Louisiana.  Actually glad the game is at 230. I would be nuts by the time 6:00 would get here. 

I will be watching  my beloved Tigers from my home......on the beautiful Gulf Coast. I have a sinus infection so the party will be toned down a little for me today.  WDE!!!

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I will be watching  my beloved Tigers from my home......on the beautiful Gulf Coast. I have a sinus infection so the party will be toned down a little for me today.  WDE!!!

Nothing like an Auburn Iron Bowl victory to cure your discomfort. Get well soon!

40 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Memphis suburb. Back porch. My neighbors may hate me at the end of the day. 

You go!!! 

12 minutes ago, anixon555 said:

Duluth Minnesota. Got the whole family together for the game. War eagle!

My cousin is a doctor there. She LOVES it. Always posting gorgeous pics of the lake...

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Some fireball and honey should make the game a little more fun 

20 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Working in Tupelo MS but fortunately I will only miss watching the first quarter. At that point I will be watching from my home in Amory which is about as close to a real Mayberry as you'll ever see. If I can't be in Auburn it's the next best place for me. War Eagle. 

I used to travel a lot for my job and I have spent a lot of time in Amory. It's a beautiful little town with very friendly people. 

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Thanks! I will soon....I have a  nice Z-pak to help me. But WHY TODAY OF ALL DAYS? Sorta bummed...lol!

Praying for you right now. Go make the devil mad...he can't keep one of AU's most cherished fans and Bama-stompers down. 

Watching the game here at home in Cullman.  with my wonderful wife and kids . We got lasagna, salad and cookies for the game . Bout to lay down the kids for a nap . Party is crazy here lol

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Some fireball and honey should make the game a little more fun 

I have the ingredients for a nice hot toddy ( maybe several, depending on how things go)....tea, lemon, honey and a tablespoon of bourbon. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I have the ingredients for a nice hot toddy ( maybe several, depending on how things go)....tea, lemon, honey and a tablespoon of bourbon. 

As a man who's suffered through many sinus infections.....thats your best friend. Heavy on the fresh lemon, as much as you can stand. 

4 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

As a man who's suffered through many sinus infections.....thats your best friend. Heavy on the fresh lemon, as much as you can stand. 

Sinus washings also help tremendously....but a hot toddy is a lot more fun......:laugh:

WDE from Denton, TX.  

Watching at home with my wife so nobody at Buffalo Wild Wings distracts me.

Archived