If You're Not in the Loveliest Village...

ToraGirl

13 minutes ago, auburn_tiger2015 said:

Attempting to watch via shaky WiFi on the train from Bordeaux to Paris! War Damn Eagle from France everyone!

War Eagle safe travels 

The city of enchantment, beautiful Lake Jacson, TX. I am in my back porch man cave and will make enough noise to bother my bammer neighbor a few houses down. No matter how far away from Alabama you go you can't escape the bammers.

29 minutes ago, Deutschetiger said:

The city of enchantment, beautiful Lake Jacson, TX. I am in my back porch man cave and will make enough noise to bother my bammer neighbor a few houses down. No matter how far away from Alabama you go you can't escape the bammers.

Deutschetiger, Germany connection? We had ten incredible days in Germany/Austria,  day forays into Bratislava, Slovakia and Switzerland this past June. Blessed to go once, but it only whet my whistle for more! Even got a "War Eagle!" at Neuschwanstein and again atop the Zugspitze!

WDE from outside beautiful Jordan-Hare Stadium! Tiger Walk was lit. My kids got high fives from Bo, Barkley, and Tim Cook. Time to get it on on!

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Memphis suburb. Back porch. My neighbors may hate me at the end of the day. 

We aren't that far apart.  I'm near Jackson, TN - a beautiful day for a game. 

Toragirl - I lived in Germany about 4 years in the Ludwigshafen area. That is when I created my account. Lots of late nights and early mornings watching Auburn on GermanSky. My favorite memory is the honk if you sacked Brodie iron bowl.

Archived