Time to Stand in the Gap!!

ToraGirl

Calling all who are inclined to pray to lift this one especially right now. Our hard fighting soldiers are getting tired and wing wind is needed. ?? Thank you so much!!

images.jpeg

Annndddd...see ya THERE!! I promise you, prayer matters!!

20171125_142543.jpg

Y'all. God does care about all things, big and small. Auburn never fails to give Him the credit. I have to follow their example. Love u all, my AUFamily!

20171125_182825.jpg

On 11/25/2017 at 6:56 PM, ToraGirl said:

Y'all. God does care about all things, big and small. Auburn never fails to give Him the credit. I have to follow their example. Love u all, my AUFamily!

20171125_182825.jpg

God does care, and he cares when we talk to him. I too am glad to see that God is glorified by our players and coaches....... even our outgoing AD. Saw Jay praise God yesterday during an interview. Prayer works !!

I am with you, my friend!!! (Praying hands emoji needed). God has answered plenty of my prayers.  He might not care about football (I believe He cares about football players and coaches), but I KNOW my mom in heaven cares about football!!! She would have been the loudest in JHS, and would have thrown the roll the highest at Toomer's. And she sure would have prayed for first downs and points on the scoreboard. :jossun:

Archived