FINAL: Auburn 26 Alabama 14

RunInRed

That last play of the game kind of dressed up bama's game stats......otherwise, TOP for AU was dominant. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, looney said:

Would be really interested in confirmation of this.

I'm trying to DVR back to it. At first glance I thought it was definitely him. But it was real quick. Anybody know

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

That last play of the game kind of dressed up bama's game stats......otherwise, TOP for AU was dominant. 

And Hurts was across the LOS when he threw it I think.

12 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

Can we just ban Gary Danielson from Auburn? Good lord. He got in Gus to Arkansas, UGA wants AU b/c of Gus' comments, and uat beat themselves.... 

Ok, enough about him, let me go see which bourbon goes best with victory!

eagle rare is a good choice. cheers

When was the last time we beat Bama by that many points? The Sullivan years?

Roos Trainer  Roos Verified Member  25 112 posts Gender:Male Report post  Posted October 24 I think it is time for everyone to remove head(A) from butt (B) and let's get back on the recruiting trail. we are Auburn, this is not the first time in our lives that we will be disappointed and needless to say it will not be the last, but this is life it is going to happen. But beating up the coaches at the expense of recruits (for the next 4 years) is not wise. we still have shots at a few great athletes and we need everyone pulling the rope in the same direction. Gus will be our coach next year unless he quits, because Arkansas, TN and Ole Miss are looking for coaches and to add another would be an insane move from a pure numbers standpoint, Unless some great coach announces " I want to come to Auburn" (not likely). The first move this year should be to terminate Jacobs, too many bad vibes to mention. Second - get Gus the assistants back on the trail of recruiting. If anyone speaks to Gus tell him to get his head out of his butt and let Chip call the plays. Chip remove your head and open this offense up, have checkdowns when you have deep passes, do be an idiot. Give Stidham somewhere easy to throw the ball on every play, we had this in high school 35 years ago, not rocket science. Third - Beat TA&M and GA, and Ala A&M. Fourth- No more negative nancy's - get positive, stay positive and prepare for the unexpected as it will come!!!!!!!!!!!! War DAMN Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roos 78 PS - Two years ago I spent 92 days in hospital and almost died 5 times, I hope the Good Lord did not leave me here to see the whining and B****** of my fellow alumni. It took a lot of hard work just to live, it took a positive attitude, playing through pain and no negative thoughts, even when Dr's were willing to give up. One said I could kill you if I do this procedure, but I told himyou can also save my life if you do it right. Well with the help of the Good Lord he did it perfectly and so far I am still here. My point is everything is not going to work, but a positive attitude and desire to be better than you are will take you a long way down life's road. NOW GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just one question DID I CALL IT OR WHAT? NO MORE NEGATIVITY WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

They did not self-destruct! They got whipped on both sides of the line of scrimmage and were outcoached!

They were shook because they knew they were beat. They knew they weren't the better team. Plain and simple.

23 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

Can we just ban Gary Danielson from Auburn? Good lord. He got in Gus to Arkansas, UGA wants AU b/c of Gus' comments, and uat beat themselves.... 

Ok, enough about him, let me go see which bourbon goes best with victory!

Is this possible? I hate the dude so bad I'm still pissed even with a win. Saban is awesome, but GD should stop having such an erection for him.

Archived