Kerryon Johnson updates

WDE_OxPx_2010

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cam Martin, Miller, Barret and possibly Pettyway next week if KJ can't play. I don't know why but I think KJ will find a way to play. Lets beat Georgia next week then go into playoffs with everybody healthy.

Miller and Barrett can get it done. We can also use jet sweep more versus them than we did versus Bama. This team will be ready and up to the task.  

UGA always seems to get their backs healthy right before playing us, it would be fantastic if we could return the favor with Pettway, especially if Kerryon can't go

Really hope KJ can go for the sake of KJ and the season he’s having and his possible Heisman campaign. Au would definitely do better with KJ but I wouldn’t write Auburn off just because we wouldn’t have KJ. The key to the GA game is our defense playing the exact same way they did the first time. The offense will move the ball but if the D Line dominates GA’s Oline like last time  I’m pretty confident. 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

He must have been hurt to go down like that. That's not typical. This is why you play other RB s.  Need Malik Miller to step up

I'm hoping his shoulder just popped out of place... if that's the case then he'll be good to go 

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

He must have been hurt to go down like that. That's not typical. This is why you play other RB s.  Need Malik Miller to step up

I agree. I was afraid we were going to run KJ into the ground and looks like we may have done so. We have to get K-Mart and Miller into the game more. Running KJ into the ground is not good coaching, IMO.

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

Oh I’m sure your right. We will dominate them so much up front we won’t need a RB!? I like your thinking! Unfortunately your wrong. We are a balanced team and will need a running back to be balanced. I think we could use the best player on our team and a guy they are mentioning as a heisman contender.

Don't feed the trolls. Lol

Do NOT write of Georgia just because we beat them before. It'll be more difficult in Atlanta than JHS even if we do get KJ back. Without him, this game is a toss-up IMO.

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

Yes but we can’t be 1 dimensional against a P’d Georgia team playing in the new Georgia dome.

You are without a doubt the biggest troll I have ever seen. Why do you waste your energy over on our board . Just go over with the other cliff jumpers tonight. If all of you jump you’ll make this world a better place. WAR DAM EAGLE ? 

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

At the end of the post game presser, it's hard to hear but a reporter asked about KJ and he said he is fine.

Hopefully that is the case.

I was worried it was his hammie again but from what I saw and heard it looks like a stinger to his bicep / shoulder area. Hopefully an ice tub and a day off will be good.

27 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

I agree. I was afraid we were going to run KJ into the ground and looks like we may have done so. We have to get K-Mart and Miller into the game more. Running KJ into the ground is not good coaching, IMO.

we would have lost the freaking game if we did not utilize Johnson to the fullest extent.  I don't even know how you could type that post. 

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

we would have lost the freaking game if we did not utilize Johnson to the fullest extent.  I don't even know how you could type that post. 

FR. If’s not like Gus had much choice.

33 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I'm hoping his shoulder just popped out of place... if that's the case then he'll be good to go 

It was weird watching the play. It did not look like he had any contact before something happened and he just went to the ground. So I hope you are right.

36 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I'm hoping his shoulder just popped out of place... if that's the case then he'll be good to go I hope your right.

After looking at replay, it appeared at first it might have been a leg, he was fine until he tried the stiff arm and immediately the pain dropped him to the ground and almost caused him to lose the ball before his knee was down. Am hoping it was his shoulder with a good chance at quick revovery.

Archived