Kerryon Johnson updates

WDE_OxPx_2010

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

My whole friend group are cocky UGA fans and their conviced Gus is to have an injury report by Friday? I’m 95% sure that’s false. 

so you don't have any real friends is the more serious issue here

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TigerOne said:

so you don't have any real friends is the more serious issue here

Hahahahaha only during football season. They’re great from December-August most years 

I saw Kerryon on campus a few minutes ago.  He was running and not wearing a sling/cast/brace.

Unfortunately I realized I can't waste my whole afternoon meant for studying on watching highlights from last night so had to turn off my TV.

*ducks and runs*

4 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Agree

He took a helmet right to his shoulder/bicep while extending is left arm. So while it could be something major it also could be a severe muscle bruise also. I’m sure they will do an MRI but I think the good thing is that while it was hard contact there wasn’t any type twisting or bending during the impact. If it is a deep bruise then that might be more manageable .

21 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

My whole friend group are cocky UGA fans and they’re conviced Gus is to have an injury report by Friday? I’m 95% sure that’s false. 

No.  There is no rule of such.  Print this as proof.

http://www.theeagle.com/aggie_sports/sec-has-no-plays-for-realignment-or-injury-reports/article_7a16fd2a-659e-11e7-b116-cbcad448e5f5.html

50 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

It may work in our favor not having him at 100%. Then we'll have to be more creative in the way we attack Georgia on the ground, which could make our offense even more difficult to defend.

Yes this is what I was saying. We can mess around with passing concepts especially with KM...I know he's had issues catching but we can still try. We can use KM's speed to really work uga's defense. We've seen flashes of DB and I think that he can be special if we let him. I just don't want KJ to over exert himself and make his injury worse or injure something else and then we're screwed for sure.

Well, if we can get by Georgia, both KJ and KP should be healthy and ready to go by Jan. 1.  That would be great, given we haven't had them both available at the same time all seasons.  Teams in the playoffs would have to game plan for both of them.  With our passing game getting better and better and having both studs in the backfield with this defense........scary!!!!

6 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

I’m not so sure it’s all about his shoulder injury. 

you thinking he finally gave into the beating or was used harshly? just curious.

ok. still lost but not trying to start anything just trying to figure out what you are hinting at. when he went to his knees and held his hand out for the bama d guys not to hit him when he was hurt is all i got out of it. i am old and dense to pardons....

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

ok. still lost but not trying to start anything just trying to figure out what you are hinting at. when he went to his knees and held his hand out for the bama d guys not to hit him when he was hurt is all i got out of it. i am old and dense to pardons....

I was referencing Pettway, not KJ. 

well hell no wonder i am lost! does not help i just woke from a nap lol. thanx for taking the time to explain

Let's hope it doesn't involve personal issues, otherwise he will not be back this season and will likely not be on the team next season.  We could do well without him, but we have all seen what he is capable of when healthy.  To have both KJ (if he choses to return for senior year) and KP back for next year with a stronger, more confident JS....wow!!

9 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

I’m thinking more along the lines of “personal issues” as Gus likes to put it. 

Any specific reason/source for the above comment regarding KP at this point in the season? 

Archived