Don't call Paul Finebaum next week....

tigerman1186

Don't call his show next week and 'gloat'....just let Tammy call and let her speak for the Auburn nation...she sez's it better than anyone else....WDR

I did not hear PF's prediction today. He was leaning towards Bammer yesterday right in line with the ESPN goofballs.Not that it matters now....

58 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

But PAWL... INJURIES and BAD CAWLS!!!!

Holding Pawwwwwl.

1 hour ago, ChltteTiger said:

I did not hear PF's prediction today. He was leaning towards Bammer yesterday right in line with the ESPN goofballs.Not that it matters now....

He picked alabama. Talk about egg on your face

1 hour ago, AUJedi said:

But I do love to hear the bammers cry after a game like this though 

these are the best days to listen. the monday after a loss. 

1 hour ago, AUJedi said:

But I do love to hear the bammers cry after a game like this though 

"We beat ourselves."

10 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

"We beat ourselves."

That is essentially what the beat writer on AL.com wrote.

Think Saban will get criticized??

I've had a feeling this year (and hope it's right lol) that the tide may be turning in the state, that maybe Saban has peaked and going down somewhat. I SO WANT Saban to experience  bammer fans true  colors in all its glory! He's never had to go through that yet 

19 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

That is essentially what the beat writer on AL.com wrote.

They will conveniently forget about our fumble on their 10 yard line. They will remember the bobbled hold on the field goal, which Davis probably blocks anyway, but forget we gave them a kick off return to our 39 to get them there. Those morons will insist they played terrible and we played perfect which couldn't be further from the truth.  

I do love to hear bammers whine, groan, and cry when things go south for them.  I have an idea of sorts.....Let's all search for the best bammer excuse you hear and post it back on this post topic. I bet we have some real doozies!

I tried a few times to call old Paul and could never get anything but a busy signal. I think the calls are pre-arranged though and folks like us will never be heard by old Paul.

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I do love to hear bammers whine, groan, and cry when things go south for them.  I have an idea of sorts.....Let's all search for the best bammer excuse you hear and post it back on this post topic. I bet we have some real doozies!

I tried a few times to call old Paul and could never get anything but a busy signal. I think the calls are pre-arranged though and folks like us will never be heard by old Paul.

"...will never be heard..."

Might just be a blessing in disguise, dear Doc!!

There offensive coordinator's hemorrhoids were acting up that caused him to call bad plays throughout the game. 

52 minutes ago, AUJedi said:

Think Saban will get criticized??

I've had a feeling this year (and hope it's right lol) that the tide may be turning in the state, that maybe Saban has peaked and going down somewhat. I SO WANT Saban to experience  bammer fans true  colors in all its glory! He's never had to go through that yet 

Actually, many are saying Saban got out coached.  Right AUdub? ^-^

But they seem to have enough sense not to turn against him over one loss. 10 and 1 ain't too shabby.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Actually, many are saying Saban got out coached.  Right AUdub? ^-^

But they seem to have enough sense not to turn against him over one loss. 10 and 1 ain't too shabby.

Lurking Tidefans, are we? :laugh:

I'm keeping a low profile there tonight. 

Saban is like 0-6 against top 10 ranked Auburn teams (LSU and bama days).

Also I proudly say I don't listen to finescum b/c he is rude to Pat Dye.  And b/c he is a homer ever since he covered B Bryant.  I change the channel when he comes on also.  Annoys my son.

Archived