Minkah

AUFlyer99

25 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Looking forward to watching that kid in the NFL.  Also glad he won't be playing against us anymore ?

He is one of the best I have seen.  I agree.  I'm glad we won't see him again. 

Isn’t he just a junior? Even so, I agree, no way he’s back but I thought he potentially *could* be. I love him as a player though, he is special. And, a good kid too.

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

Isn’t he just a junior? Even so, I agree, no way he’s back but I thought he potentially *could* be. I love him as a player though, he is special. And, a good kid too.

Believe he is junior, but first round material. I would bet he goes. 

Just now, AUFlyer99 said:

Believe he is junior, but first round material. I would bet he goes. 

Oh, no doubt he’s probably the best DB ( if not player) in the country. I’m just saying he could come back if he just loves college, lol. Dude is just a baller and has been since he was a true freshman. 

Loved seeing Davis juke him.

Got to be a highlight.

Unfortunately won't see him in the NFL.

NFL is dead to me.

Good luck to him.

27 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Still a possibility that we play them again in the playoffs. Bama seems to slide in every year. But yes, the kid is a baller!

Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Alabama's invitation got lost in the mail this year, if it comes down to toss-ups. Just think they've overplayed and overstayed their welcome. 

He is special, very special. But with the continuous top tier recruiting classes they get, it is also special when yours can beat theirs. 

He's trash. He took a punch at a Washington player last year during the playoffs. And was taunting them after the game. He also said Alabama's biggest rival was LSU. Glad we sent him out with a loss. Go to the NFL. Good riddance.

8 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

He's trash. He took a punch at a Washington player last year during the playoffs. And was taunting them after the game. He also said Alabama's biggest rival was LSU. Glad we sent him out with a loss. Go to the NFL. Good riddance.

He's got the bama arrogance....no doubt about that ....same as most of the other guys if you saw any post game interviews...nobody had much good to saw about AU.....just made their excuses.    

BUT....he's NFL material and I hope he is getting a legal paycheck next season. 

5 hours ago, AU64 said:

He's got the bama arrogance....no doubt about that ....same as most of the other guys if you saw any post game interviews...nobody had much good to saw about AU.....just made their excuses.    

BUT....he's NFL material and I hope he is getting a legal paycheck next season. 

So if it were revealed he was getting illegal payments bama could be turned in to the ncaa who would then lower the boom on them. ???

On 11/26/2017 at 12:44 AM, milehighfan said:

He really a good player but I really enjoyed seeing Davis do a cut and run on him.

That was priceless. Also, if you watch the replay, you'll see he missed a tackle on Stidham, or got juked out, on Stidham's touchdown run. I loved that one as well.

7 hours ago, Dan-0 said:

That was priceless. Also, if you watch the replay, you'll see he missed a tackle on Stidham, or got juked out, on Stidham's touchdown run. I loved that one as well.

It's one thing to get juked out by Davis. It's something entirely different to get juked out by Stidham. I guess the old saying is true: "A scared man runs faster than an angry man."

Say what you will about the kid, but if it weren't for him, we would have destroyed them instead of just beating them soundly.  By my accounts, he was about 70% of their big play defense. It seemed like every time we were about to take one to the house, there he was. And he played clean, unlike several of his team mates.

Glad we likely don't have to face him again.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, AUGoo said:

Loved seeing Davis juke him.

That was my play of the game!  Fitzpatrick is definitely gonna be NFL bound, there is no doubt he'll get a high score by the scouts and likely be 1st rounder.  Helluva football player!

He is the best CB they have had under saban imo. He is lock down as it gets, but let me tell u something. Ryan Davis is best WR since Taylor. As a fan growing up, Taylor was my favorite. But Ryan Davis is something special, and still isn't getting the attention he deserves.

1 hour ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

He is the best CB they have had under saban imo. He is lock down as it gets, but let me tell u something. Ryan Davis is best WR since Taylor. As a fan growing up, Taylor was my favorite. But Ryan Davis is something special, and still isn't getting the attention he deserves.

I think he'll get that attention now. The only person who doesn't love Ryan Davis, secretly, in his room at night when he's feeling a little extra selfish, is Will Hastings, because he has to split time with him, so when Davis's numbers go up, his go down.

1 hour ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Crazy thing is, I bet your average fan couldn't tell you who Ryan Davis was if you asked. 

21 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Crazy thing is, I bet your average fan couldn't tell you who Ryan Davis was if you asked. 

Really?  You think after the performance he gave in the Iron Bowl? Man... I worry about those average fans.

Archived