Current feeling:

ShocksMyBrain

Bigger than that for me.  My current wife is from t-town and a bama grad.  She informed me thanksgiving day she was leaving me.  This could be the biggest win in the history of the program for me.  I've never wanted a game so much.,

Just now, Devilhorse said:

Bigger than that for me.  My current wife is from t-town and a bama grad.  She informed me thanksgiving day she was leaving me.  This could be the biggest win in the history of the program for me.  I've never wanted a game so much.,

I’m not sure how to react to this post. So...yay?

Bitter sweet. We won and did so convincingly!. But KJ's status ....

I felt like AU was going to win the whole time . It’s a different feeling. Almost like it was taking out the trash and on to Atlanta 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m not sure how to react to this post. So...yay?

After 18 years im sad its over but its so nice to go out with a win and to she her have a little touch of how im feeling.  Yes im being a d*c* right now and I will grow up one day.

Just now, Devilhorse said:

After 18 years im sad its over but its so nice to go out with a win and to she her have a little touch of how im feeling.  Yes im being a d*c* right now and I will grow up one day.

Take care, bud. You’ve got plenty of people here to reach out to. 

4 minutes ago, Devilhorse said:

Sorry to hear that (at least I think so) but man, she has terrible timing. Thanksgiving Day, wow. 

6 minutes ago, Devilhorse said:

congratulations on winning bigly on both accounts !!!!!!

1 minute ago, Devilhorse said:

being a D is ok.....when it's warranted. 

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Sorry to hear that (at least I think so) but man, she has terrible timing. Thanksgiving Day, wow. 

Kind of how I felt.  I know this was just a game but she is a huge fan and from the area and is just heart broken when they lose.  I know im being childish but thats how im rolling tonight.  I wanted this more than any game ive ever watched.

2 minutes ago, Devilhorse said:

I can sympathize with the sentiment. I kept stuff in the divorce that I have no idea why I kept it, just didn't want her to have it. The sun does come up the next day as you have already seen. Prayers for you. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

I can sympathize with the sentiment. I kept stuff in the divorce that I have no idea why I kept it, just didn't want her to have it. The sun does come up the next day as you have already seen. Prayers for you. 

Thank you thank you but im not here for pitty just joining the glad we won crowd.  This one will always be special to me and was just passing along why.   

16 minutes ago, Devilhorse said:

Who does that on Thanksgiving Day?? You dodged a bullet there--glad you're able to discover the truth now than face it later. Take care, and ENJOY the WIN, WDE brother.

13 minutes ago, Devilhorse said:

I'm so sorry. Prayers for you right now...and so thankful for this victory tonight for all of us, but for you in a special way. Hang in there.

How I feel...gleeful for this and many other reasons...

20171125_181337.jpg

45 minutes ago, Devilhorse said:

2934919D-B08D-4393-ADAB-C19A0966AE3D.gif

Archived