PHOTOS: 2017 Iron Bowl

RunInRed

Great pics, would love to know what part of the game had Bo on his knees! 

Thought for a while there we were going to need an "Alabama Holding Gallery" set of photos, like another site did a while back!

Nice feature.....thanks for including it....almost missed it though....maybe a bit more publicity for it some way?  Great views of the game...

12 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

Thought for a while there we were going to need an "Alabama Holding Gallery" set of photos, like another site did a while back!

Look at pic 4 from top, Bo in the background.  Was that the jump pass TD

Welcome, Adam.  Fantastic pics.  Several of those pics told the story of the game.  My favorites, JS pointing out Minkah, Jalen Hurts throwing off his back foot, Saban yelling on the sidelines, and Stidham falling in the endzone for the score. 

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Welcome, Adam.  Fantastic pics.  Several of those pics told the story of the game.  My favorites, JS pointing out Minkah, Jalen Hurts throwing off his back foot, Saban yelling on the sidelines, and Stidham falling in the endzone for the score. 

About any picture showing an AU player with the ball in his hands,  that danged Minkah was in the picture too I think.   As noted elsewhere....glad to see him gone.....

59 minutes ago, AU64 said:

About any picture showing an AU player with the ball in his hands,  that danged Minkah was in the picture too I think.   As noted elsewhere....glad to see him gone.....

I respect the heck outta him.  He is a great player and made a difference in the game 

17 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

I know it was a hip replacement that Bo had done but the fact that he can get on his knees is pretty amazing to me. Great pics. Thanks for adding. 

Impressive technical skills and ability to capture the action.  Sure, great equipment is needed, but the man behind the camera made these shots!  Great job!

8 hours ago, lala said:

Look at pic 4 from top, Bo in the background.  Was that the jump pass TD

I'm pretty sure it was that drive. There was an incomplete pass thrown on the sidelines in the end zone and it was almost thrown to Bo. I was thinking JS knows what he is doing. When in doubt throw it to BO!!!

Thank You RIR!! All your work on this site is Greatly appreciated. 

Also, Thank You Adam for the Fantastic pictures.

Im glad to be apart of the team here at AUFAMILY.COM! Glad you guys are enjoying my photos, I hope to bring images of some fantastic moments in Auburn Athletics history! 

3 minutes ago, AUPHOTO said:

Im glad to be apart of the team here at AUFAMILY.COM! Glad you guys are enjoying my photos, I hope to bring images of some fantastic moments in Auburn Athletics history! 

Glad to be able to thank you in person now.  Great photos Adam.  Also thanks for making your screen name easily recognizable.  I hope the mods can fast pass your 50 posts needed to start topics. I anticipate some great shots to be made this weekend. 

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Glad to be able to thank you in person now.  Great photos Adam.  Also thanks for making your screen name easily recognizable.  I hope the mods can fast pass your 50 posts needed to start topics. I anticipate some great shots to be made this weekend. 

I will be in the ATL Saturday, got confirmation from the SEC just a little while ago! I put my request in from the photo work room in Jordan-Hare after the game last night!

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 8.31.57 PM.png

2 minutes ago, AUPHOTO said:

I will be in the ATL Saturday, got confirmation from the SEC just a little while ago! I put my request in from the photo work room in Jordan-Hare after the game last night!

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 8.31.57 PM.png

Sweet!  

Outstanding pictures, especially the ones showing Stidham on his touchdown run.

How many out there thought Stidham would make an impact in this game with his legs? I admit I  certainly did not.

On 11/26/2017 at 2:28 PM, gr82be said:

I know it was a hip replacement that Bo had done but the fact that he can get on his knees is pretty amazing to me. Great pics. Thanks for adding. 

I have two hip replacements and a scoped knee....getting down is the easy part....it's getting back to my feet that is tough ;).  Good for Bo.

Archived