did evans of bama play dirty tonight?

aubiefifty

So wait a minute, let me get this straight, you guys are telling me the gumps play dirty?!

Next thing you'll tell me is ice is cold and water is wet! 

48 minutes ago, GoAU said:

My son and I were so frustrated by his.incessant love for all things bama and saban.  What was really surprising to me was how, when I was reading a few bama boards after the game (not trolling, just reading) and the turds thought he favored US - lol

They always say that.  They also think the officials are always against them.  ???

Didn't mind the Mud mocking. He poked the wrong bear and ended up on the wrong side of it. But the Stidham play was dirty as hell. I'm glad we got the penalty AND Stidham didn't have to sit out a play. 

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

The Iron Bowl got in the way of his bammer fellatio tonight. 

I swear he bet his retirement on UAT being in or winning the CFP. Damn, he was trying his best to talk them in to the playoff. 

Just now, MDM4AU said:

I swear he bet his retirement on UAT being in or winning the CFP. Damn, he was trying his best to talk them in to the playoff. 

Damn Right he was...just a turd...

54 minutes ago, MDM4AU said:

He's becoming Verne. At one point he had checked off 5 teams to go into the CFP on a list they had on the broadcast LOL

2 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Jeff Holland- perfect response. I love him. It's because of him (at least after tonight) I don't think we should fear any team in the country. He's that good.

We might fear the refs though after what he went through...

Lost all respect for Evans. They did a story on him on College Gameday and talked about his Dad playing for AU. He himself seemed like a mature, respectable guy...guess not.

2 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Jeff Holland- perfect response. I love him. It's because of him (at least after tonight) I don't think we should fear any team in the country. He's that good.

We need ten SACK s on Fromm go shut this lame fool

Yeah, Evans is dirty.  He sat there for what seemed like a minute trying to pull off Stidham's helmet with his head still in it.

6 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Wait....WHAT?!

i was sick and the meds knocked me out. it sounds bad but i am older than dirt...

evans played dirty before the Iron Bowl, looked like to me his attitude this season  was we're bammer, we do what we want. 

1 hour ago, CullmanTiger said:

evans played dirty before the Iron Bowl, looked like to me his attitude this season  was we're bammer, we do what we want. 

Attitude-reflect-leadership.gif

10 hours ago, MDM4AU said:

And Hurts as a Heisman finalist. Dude is good but he’s not Heisman good. 

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

And Hurts as a Heisman finalist. Dude is good but he’s not Heisman good. 

Well, our defense pretty much quashed any Hurts for Heisman talk. lol

You heard it here first if there is ever a player and or his family that turns on Bama and has the goods on them it will be Alan Evans and or Rashawn Evans. Two slimy Snakes in the Grass.

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i was sick and the meds knocked me out. it sounds bad but i am older than dirt...

Are you superstitious at all?  We can update you on how Roquan Smith played....

And by the way, I think what Alan Evans did with his own son was despicable but as for how Rashaan plays?  He simply has the mean streak you want from a linebacker...what's the quote about great defensive players "take the shortest route to the ball and get there in bad humor"?

18 hours ago, jAUSon said:

That first opportunity that JH was going to scramble, Holland broke off his pursuit line and kept the angle.  Such a fantastic presence of mind to keep contain there. 

2 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Are you superstitious at all?  We can update you on how Roquan Smith played....

And by the way, I think what Alan Evans did with his own son was despicable but as for how Rashaan plays?  He simply has the mean streak you want from a linebacker...what's the quote about great defensive players "take the shortest route to the ball and get there in bad humor"?

yes i can be superstitious. i did not ask about roquan smith. trying to hurt someone to win a game is classless. it is different than playing hard. so whats your point? you have already shown in a reply to another post you do not like me posting. so if you are starting something just save the crap. since i replied to your wonderful critique of my posting style i have let you alone. if you want to keep taking shots at me just let it go.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

yes i can be superstitious. i did not ask about roquan smith. trying to hurt someone to win a game is classless. it is different than playing hard. so whats your point? you have already shown in a reply to another post you do not like me posting. so if you are starting something just save the crap. since i replied to your wonderful critique of my posting style i have let you alone. if you want to keep taking shots at me just let it go.

It's what's known as good-natured ribbing, didn't realize we were enemies.  Terribly sorry you took it that way.

2 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

It's what's known as good-natured ribbing, didn't realize we were enemies.  Terribly sorry you took it that way.

power you jumped me about a old post i made that was two weeks old when i posted it. what am i supposed to think? if it is all in fun this yes i can take some ribbing so if i took it wrong i am sorry.fair? i promise i come here just to have fun and not be taken to task for more short comings of which i have many......

42 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

power you jumped me about a old post i made that was two weeks old when i posted it. what am i supposed to think? if it is all in fun this yes i can take some ribbing so if i took it wrong i am sorry.fair? i promise i come here just to have fun and not be taken to task for more short comings of which i have many......

It's all good...I seriously thought it was funny that you slept through a good portion of the IB, but felt for you because I figured you must have been terribly under the weather.  I was surprised that no one had poked you on your "...oh by the way..." disclosure of  taking Benadryl and passing out.  I do have a tendency to drop the hammer, and have gotten sideways with several posters.  I justify it by claiming to be passionate, I think I'm getting better...even changed my avatar and title when JJ announced.

Archived