Fun fact

triangletiger

This is the first time since 1969 (Pat Sullivan era)that Auburn has beaten Alabama by more than 10 points.  

Hopefully, it’ll become an annual occurrence. 

12 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

This is the first time since 1969 (Pat Sullivan era)that Auburn has beaten Alabama by more than 10 points.  

If the striped shirts hadn’t helped the turds it would have been a lot worse beatdown than the score showed. Here is another fact they were 12 for 12 on 4th down conversions this year. They went 1 out of 5 tonight ?

46 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

You beat me too it tri-tig.  I was about to post that fact which I was well aware of because  I was at that game.  Still hard to believe that this is largest victory margin in 48 years and AL is (was) No.1 team this year. And to think many on this board wanted to fire Gus as he walked off the field at LSU. This victory is worth every penny of CGM's salary. WDE!!!

My buddy Dennis Hinds was the kicker for that team.  Shug Jordan caught him working out kicking in the AU practice fields one morning.  Dennis thought he was in trouble...Shug approached him and asked if he was one of his freshmen on the team...back then freshmen didn't play...Dennis answered no sir...Shug then told him to show back up to the practice field on Monday because he wanted Dennis to come walk on to the team since his kicker was hurt and he needed one.  The rest is history.  They beat Bear that year worse than any other AU team did. He is quite the guy... 

Archived