SECCG - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I see a lot of red and black seats.

Glad we are wearing the blue shirts then.  Wearing white would really feel like a visitor. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, our seats are up in the nosebleed section, like I suspected. But we are sitting on the Auburn side and, more importantly, we are in the stadium. I guess if the team can hear me from my seat in Jordan-Hare, they will be able to hear me from the nosebleed in the Benz. :cheer: Now to get rid of this lingering sinus crap that has me talking like Ed Orgeron. :-\

11 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Welp, our seats are up in the nosebleed section, like I suspected. But we are sitting on the Auburn side and, more importantly, we are in the stadium. I guess if the team can hear me from my seat in Jordan-Hare, they will be able to hear me from the nosebleed in the Benz. :cheer: Now to get rid of this lingering sinus crap that has me talking like Ed Orgeron. :-\

Inside.....that is what matters...hope you have a fantastic experience....

14 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

They should be able to hear you better... you have a roof to bounce your yelling off of.

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Would have been so funny if he saw the camera and started limping and holding his shoulder.  Or even just fell over and played dead.  

HAHAHAHA

This is making me nuts. I found myself trying to look at the way he walks here and to see if I can see any type of wrap under his shirt poking thru. Crazy 

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

This is making me nuts. I found myself trying to look at the way he walks here and to see if I can see any type of wrap under his shirt poking thru. Crazy 

He did raise his arm to take pictures lol

Archived