Auburn #2 in latest CFP rankings

AUDub

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can just beat GA again we're in...oh man. I want another shot at OU to make up for the Sugar Bowl but that game still scares me. Their offense against our secondary. No more Joe Mixion and Samanje Perian (however you spell it.) I want to see Holland put his shoulder in Baker's spine. 

This is perfect. If it can stay like this it'll be great. First ever 2 loss team ranked in playoff top 4. Get revenge on Oklahoma and then Clempson in the NC!!! Would feel even better to beat them in the NC after bama loss to them. Still we have to take care of business saturday. I feel good about our chances.

I was expecting #3 but I never expected #2 without winning the conference with the 2 losses. Auburn getting serious respect right now. Incredible thinking back to mid October. College football is fun again. Congratulations to the team and coaches for working hard and getting better each week. 

Just now, corchjay said:

If we win we jump to 1 and bama gets the 4... if OSU beats wisky.   4 bama plays 1 AU in the orange bowl .  Mark it down 

Think that’s gonna be pretty impossible since Orange isn’t a semi.

Heard lots of excuses for bama because of the LB injuries but nobody explaining that 14 points by their offense.  Thinking the committee might have noticed that. Hoping the D shows up determined.....

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Only way Bama gets in is if Oklahoma loses. Ohio State will jump them. Watch. 

I definitely disagree. We will see.

Just now, around4ever said:

I doubt we jump Clemson even with a substantial win. 

I disagree. If we handle UGA the same way we did before and Clemson barely beats Miami I think there is a chance we jump them.  

So, if Clemson, Wisconsin and Oklahoma all lose...  #1 AU  #2 Miami  #3  Alabama   #4 Ohio State.  See where that goes?  Potential AU - uat championship. 

Really want wisky to beat tOSU but they're losing that game smh. With the way this season has gone there's no way everyone in the top 4 wins...just hope we're one of the teams that do saturday.

I'm thinking about buying myself a flight to ATL for the National Championship game...while its cheap. If we don't make it, oh well, at least I can use the ticket for something else later. 

Rat poison, and yes chances are that we have to beat Bama again if we beat Uga again.

Archived