Miss St. Recruits

auburn4ever

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Do they have any we might want?

OT Jerome Carvin was a major target for both schools. Still is for AU.

46 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Can I still want butter bean even with the injury?  

As far as I know that's the only significant injury he has had to keep him from playing all three years. He had a minor thing the first game of the season but still played a little. 

If they have a low rated QB then we should go for him.  Say what you will but Mullen can see a QB and develop them like no one else in the SEC.

I have some good friends with ties to MSU. Mullen is trying to get every top recruit he has committed to MSU to de-commit and go with him to Florida. . In short, anybody he leaves at MSU either really wants to be there or isn't good enough for Mullen to want at Florida. The MSU people feel very, very betrayed by Mullen.

I don't think there will be much to pick through there, they are either in love with MSU or going with Mullen.

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I have some good friends with ties to MSU. Mullen is trying to get every top recruit he has committed to MSU to de-commit and go with him to Florida. . In short, anybody he leaves at MSU either really wants to be there or isn't good enough for Mullen to want at Florida. The MSU people feel very, very betrayed by Mullen.

I don't think there will be much to pick through there, they are either in love with MSU or going with Mullen.

He needs to leave well enough alone. Florida had the better talent committed at nearly every position.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

He's also trying very hard to get Fields. Went to visit him before he visited Matt Corral his current 5 star qb commit...

People are a little pissed in Starkville. I get it, but what did they expect? The question is whether recruits are receptive to a guy that told them how special Starkville and MSU were (which was a big pitch for State the last few years) and now tells them to follow him.

I don't think Dan would agree that UF had better talent committed at a number of positions, especially WR and QB.

20 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Is Mullen done in Starkville...already getting started at UF and not coaching the bowl game?

Running backs coach Greg Knox will continue to coach the Bulldogs throughout their bowl prep and in its bowl game, Cohen said. 

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/mississippi-state/2017/11/29/joe-moorhead-not-expected-coach-mississippi-state-penn-state-bowl/906744001/

Archived