UT AD John Currie Fired

around4ever

2 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

yeah, I thought Leach would be a good fit for the fan base.  HAHA  I don't see Fulmer bringing Kiffin in.  I have heard Fulmer on local radio show in HSV a lot over the years and he has never had anything good to say about Kiffin.  EVER.  But like I said, Steele as DC & T Martin as HC in waiting...  That is scary

Agree about Lane. I'm surprised TN fans are even considering bringing him back. I guess that's how bad it is at the moment. Fulmer may be a good friend but no way i'd leave a situation like AU to go to TN. We shall see as we never really know a person's motivation but i'd be shocked if Steele left for the same position.

15 minutes ago, TNtiger55 said:

Hearing now that Rush Propst will be announced as the Vols coach at noon.

If I were a vols fan I'd hope that was a big joke...but they may be down that far on the prospects list by now....so one never knows....

I mean this almost HAD to happen after the Schiano mess. Can't be that out of touch with what the fans want and expect to keep your spot. He would have had to make a home run hire quickly after all that occurred to hope to keep his job.

6 minutes ago, Auburn Cat said:

That's the REAL definition of lack of institutional control. I'm starting to wonder if Tennessee will EVER be relevant again.

30 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

That's the REAL definition of lack of institutional control. I'm starting to wonder if Tennessee will EVER be relevant again.

Maybe they can get back to some type of relevance but not like the good old days, unless they try and cheat like Ole Miss

Some folks saw this coming on Monday.....I should have believed them....:-\. But it seemed so outrageous.

Just read a recent "8 Names for the Next TN Coach" article that mentioned someone I haven't seen on a thread...though I may have missed it...JEREMY PRUITT.  I always love to see Bama scramble. :zapbama:

:wareagle:

Archived