Fulmer new AD at UT

AlaskanFAN

Im not sure Phill isnt the right guy, especially if that's what it took to get Tee Martin to come back to UT... If so, I think they get better for sure. Tee is a great coach and will make a difference in that program imo. It will take 3 years but he will change the culture. I also don't remember the culture being bad under Phill, man I sure do miss those games with UT.  As I set here and look at Ronnie Brown, run over them. Love this picture in my Den.

Best decision Tennessee has made recently.  I think he’ll get the football program turned around.  I also like this hire because of it pissing off the bammers. 

3 hours ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Im not sure Phill isnt the right guy, especially if that's what it took to get Tee Martin to come back to UT... If so, I think they get better for sure. Tee is a great coach and will make a difference in that program imo. It will take 3 years but he will change the culture. I also don't remember the culture being bad under Phill, man I sure do miss those games with UT.  As I set here and look at Ronnie Brown, run over them. Love this picture in my Den.

UT fans tried to get rid of Phil for a couple years before it happened....Guess they forgot why he got pushed out previously.  ..gonna try to relive the glorious past ? 

Maybe Pat Dye should be our next coach.

4 hours ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

There was that whole Fulmer cup thing. 

14 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Honestly, based on everything that has been said and done, it really sounds like they were setting this whole thing up to bring in Fulmer and hire Tee Martin. We'll see.

It makes me glad that Auburn doesn't have a former coach that the money people like (other than Dye, who's too old, thank God), or the same basic thing would have probably happened at Auburn when Jay was fired.

All the local stuff here in Knoxville is that Phil wants Steele to be the head guy with Tee as HCIW for a few years. 

Jeremy Pruitt, for Heaven's sake!!

:wareagle::zapbama:

15 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

That makes no sense to me at all.  I don't see how Fulmer can have more support than Peyton Manning at TN. What a bunch of dysfunction and craziness.

It's the good ol' boys club. Peyton is too young to be a member. Auburn has the same thing with Dye. Fortunately he's gotten too old to be much of a problem anymore.

7 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

All the local stuff here in Knoxville is that Phil wants Steele to be the head guy with Tee as HCIW for a few years. 

Buddies or not, I don't think Steele wants the hassle of being a head coach... especially not in rebuilding a train wreck.

Archived