Stidham - Will he stay or will he go?

JFDTiger80

Alright. E said the other day that Stidham would most likely stay another year. I certainly hope this is the case. Will he stay if we make the playoff? If we win it all? What if we lose the SECCG? Odds? 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m just a guy with an opinion but we only have one other QB on the roster in Willis. If he is going you would think our coaches would be bringing in every QB recruit in the south on an official visit. They haven’t done that. I think that’s a good sign. 

ATM, he is down the list of QB prospects.  I would expect him to stay. A full year of the way he has been playing the last few weeks and he could become QB1 in the 2019 draft. 

But if we wind up winning it all and he has monster games in all 3, I will, most likely, think differently.  

58 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

ATM, he is down the list of QB prospects.  I would expect him to stay. A full year of the way he has been playing the last few weeks and he could become QB1 in the 2019 draft. 

But if we wind up winning it all and he has monster games in all 3, I will, most likely, think differently.  

Yeah, but the Browns are desperate for a QB and really stupid.    This type of move has their name all over it.  

He's a frontrunner. He plays great when Auburn has the lead but when the team is losing, he completely falls apart. He can go for all I care.

I would say KJ and Stidham stay.  Stidham staying would mean a higher draft grade next year and KJ needs to prove he can stay healthy a full year.  He would also earn more money next year now that he is on NFL Scout’s radar

Archived