Thank You AU Players and Coaches

AUJedi

It has been a fun season. I hate what happened today, but have enjoyed the last five weeks, or so, as much as any football season in several years. 

War Eagle, to our guys!!!! Thanks for this season.

As tough as the loss today is, it doesn't diminish a 5 game win streak, especially one that came after such a disheartening loss at LSU. And nothing ever takes the shine off beating Bams! It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!

(Now if the situation with Bruce & the basketball team could just get worked out!)

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

Thank you players only!

There are plenty of crappy threads to go post this in.  At least let this thread remain the 99% of normal thinking fans.  

39 minutes ago, corchjay said:

There are plenty of crappy threads to go post this in.  At least let this thread remain the 99% of normal thinking fans.  

Your right I’m tired of the negativity (for right now, I’ll be back being negative soon) it don’t help any. Disappointing day I seen it happening but it still makes ya mad. War Eagle 

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Your right I’m tired of the negativity (for right now, I’ll be back being negative soon) it don’t help any. Disappointing day I seen it happening but it still makes ya mad. War Eagle 

If we are going to remain positive, lets give props where they are due. You represent the Pop Warner crowd well. Congrats!

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

If we are going to remain positive, lets give props where they are due. You represent the Pop Warner crowd well. Congrats!

Alright that was positive smh 

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Alright that was positive smh 

Nothing personal cuz. We have too many speaking on emotion not intelligence. JMO.

Great thread. Very proud of our players and coaches for an impressive final stretch of the season! The Championship game was disappointing, no doubt. In a 4 week stretch, our Tigers went 2-1 against 3 number 1 ranked teams (at some point) and that honestly is mentally and physically draining. You could see it play out last night with lacking sharpness in executing plays and with multiple injuries.  To say the team’s tank was empty is an understatement, but our men laid it on the field for the Auburn Family.  :wareagle:

Archived