Projection: Peach vs. UCF

War Eagle 96

It is what it is. Before the season all I asked for was to win double digit games and beat either uga or bama and play in one of the major bowl games if we didn’t make the playoff. We exceeded that by beating both rivals and winning the West. Wish yesterday had come out differently but it was a tall order. Matchup is underwhelming but let’s try to enjoy it and hope for an eleven win season. Just remember years like 2015 at the Birmingham Bowl or 2012 with no bowl and the Peach against UCF looks a whole lot better.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Some folks underselling this game....one of the Top 6 New Years Day bowl games....not some kind of booby prize.   And we put an end to two teams undefeated seasons.....so might as well do it one more time with UCF.

As noted, the matchups are pretty well pre-established by contracts with the conferences.

Should be a good game to watch....

If we are healthy and able to play Offense and Defense (and win), we could use I as a springboard for next year. There is always that hope!

21 hours ago, War Eagle 96 said:

That one might be tough for the team to get up for?

I doubt it. THis team has been mentally tough. I think they play hard and focused.

Archived