Uga player says they beat the dog crap out of us

Randman5000

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/12/georgias_isaac_nauta_returns_f.html#incart_river_index

Isaac Nauta couldn't resist.

After Georgia defeated Auburn 28-7 on Saturday night in the SEC Championship Game, the Bulldogs tight end was being interviewed on the field.

And for about 30 seconds, he said all the right things.

Then, he took his parting shot at Auburn.

"It's a blast," he said. "We're SEC champs. Best feeling in the world."

He was then asked to compare Saturday's win to the 41-7 loss to Auburn on Nov. 11.

"We knew how much we messed up in the first game," he explained. We wanted to fix it. We fixed it. We came out, battled and won the game. We're ecstatic. Couldn't be more happy.

"Hey, we beat the dog crap out of them."

That final comment got quite the reaction from a teammate, which you can see below.

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

He's very wrong. We beat the DullDawg crap out of them, They beat the Tiger crap out of us.

That’s kind of what I was thinking. If the guy wanted to be clever, he should have said tiger crap.

15 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

"Hey, we beat the dog crap out of them."

He couldn't have said it better. It was a thorough a$$ whipping yet we are still ranked #7 today. Like I said, its the way we lose.

Uga player is right.  Auburn lacks consistent momentum.  If Gus can find a way get over that hump, I like our chances next year.

1 hour ago, auskull said:

He couldn't have said it better. It was a thorough a$$ whipping yet we are still ranked #7 today. Like I said, its the way we lose.

I thought that was interesting....think we got some credit for the other big wins and the injuries on Saturday.  

I know that for the past couple weeks some of the serious talking heads have been rating bama based on the team are expected to have in four weeks when some injured players return and not on what AU did to them.    

Clemson's loss to Syracuse was ignored because their QB was injured and bama's loss to AU somewhat down played too ....a  whole new approach to ranking teams ?  

2 hours ago, aubaseball said:

One thing about all of this is I hope CGM learned to not give the other teams bulletin board material 

Gus has been a master of saying nothing but coach speak.  Who hovered by his wife to get the video as he came by?  I do same thing but rarely get gold.  I’m glad to see him getting caught up in the emotion of the game.

Regardless it is hard to get a team to play with emotion three times in a row. Yes UGA came in fired up,  UGA was not in a physical battle with UAT the week before.  GT does not have talent in trenches like UAT.  Fans do not appreciate the challenge of keeping a team at peak level.  

Hats off to UGA.  They beat the number 2 out of us.

Archived