How does AU match up against UCF

TexasTiger

I watched them yesterday for the first time all year. Their QB is very accurate. Our DB's will have their hands full. That O was quite impressive. Their D looks like swiss cheese. 

Very well. The question is how hyped up would we be to play that game? UCF is going to sell out hardcore to prove they belong. I am talking all bells and whistles. Reckless abandonment. Nothing to lose E.G. Spurrier and USCe in 2014.

our front 7 will dominate them along with OUR OL IF they are even somewhat motivated in this game.

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

Very well. The question is how hyped up would we be to play that game? UCF is going to sell out hardcore to prove they belong. I am talking all bells and whistles. Reckless abandonment. Nothing to lose E.G. Spurrier and USCe in 2014.

one of the best called games I have ever seen from a coach. EVER. That qb was terrible before and after that game most of that season and he carved us up with spurriers magic to the tune of 400 plus I believe. Man I miss the OL BALL coach.

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Nah let’s sit around and bitch about playoffs and Gus. 

not gonna lie I am good with this. I am not good when it comes to positivity. That is not my wheelhouse. IDK what to do. I thrive in negativity admittingly lol. BTW love the avi. Saw a John Candy movie last week! lol.

Nooooooo defense. We should hang a big number. Their offense is good, but can’t see them putting up like they did Memphis or the like. The offense will shine (us) and the D will look ok even though they’re a big play team. AU 48- UCF 28

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

not gonna lie I am good with this. I am not good when it comes to positivity. That is not my wheelhouse. IDK what to do. I thrive in negativity admittingly lol. BTW love the avi. Saw a John Candy movie last week! lol.

So many people saying the same thing about the same stuff is just mind numbing to me. But you do you. 

Not a very good punter....kicking offs don't reach the endzone...UCF plays hard...seen them a couple of times...even though their defense give up a lot of points and big plays, the LB without a left hand is fun to watch....he never's takes a play off like a lot of players do....They are very young....ONE thing I hope our offensive coaches pick up watching game film on UCF, is how UCF throws to their TE....I think we've completed one pass to ours, their TE is totally involved in the passing game....maybe they'll see a route or two and incorporate into our passing attack.....

This game reminds be of last year's Cotton Bowl with W. Michigan...came out and got ahead early, but couldn't hang with the big boys and I expect the same this year too....

Archived