Im so durn mad.

norcuron

18 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

You lost all credibility when you tried to have a serious post using the word “durn” to describe your frustration.

I thought I was the only one.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Were you this durn mad after Clemson '16 and/or '17? 

Were you this durn mad after UGA '16? 

Were you this durn mad after OU Sugar Bowl '17? 

Were you this durn mad after LSU '17?

Is it just the $13.25 Million ransom or is it simply Saban's manipulation of the CFP selection that's got you this durn mad?

I'm just trying to understand.

No I wasn't mad after last years Sugar Bowl loss, or '16 Iron Bowl. The rest of them had me bent though. Thanks fir asking.

19 hours ago, bigbird said:

So are UTx fans

I agree but at least bama wins so the low life bama fans at least have a legit reason for bragging. UTx loses and their fans are still obnoxious.

7 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I agree but at least bama wins so the low life bama fans at least have a legit reason for bragging. UTx loses and their fans are still obnoxious.

Exactly.  How can you be the greatest without any relevancy in 15 years

38 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Exactly.  How can you be the greatest without any relevancy in 15 years

You always ask such good questions...:)

On 12/4/2017 at 3:17 PM, norcuron said:

I'm sorry, I didn't know a better place to put it. But I'm so durn MAD! We were so durn CLOSE!  and a team we beat like a drum 3 weeks earlier comes in an crushes us. So the Turds a team we beat and Ga. the other team we beat are in the National College Football Championships.  We have beat 2 out of the 4 in the playoff So we give the coach a 7 year contract for not making the playoff even though we beat 2 out of the final 4 in football. HE did not close the deal. From hot seat to 7 year contract for not beating a team that you whipped like a drunk touching your wife 2 weeks ago. It means they can read you. 

1682901C-DA2C-4EA2-9E6A-AEFF4E52049D.gif

On 12/5/2017 at 9:21 AM, keesler said:

And UGA felt the same way in the DSOR #1 at JHS, where everything went wrong for them.

Two damn good teams went head to head with the chance to advance and make a run for an NC.

Two good teams indeed. After eight quarters of football between these two it was 47-45. (Wish that would count). That's just a microcosm of the entire AU-UGA series. Incredibly close throughout. 

On 12/5/2017 at 9:21 AM, keesler said:

And UGA felt the same way in the DSOR #1 at JHS, where everything went wrong for them.

Two damn good teams went head to head with the chance to advance and make a run for an NC.

'damn strong football teams' 

IMG_0117.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I’m still hurt by this loss to Georgia. I haven’t kept up with anything football related since the final minutes of that game. We were so damn close......

44 minutes ago, logan adams said:

I’m still hurt by this loss to Georgia. I haven’t kept up with anything football related since the final minutes of that game. We were so damn close......

..... To getting destroyed by Oklahoma

2 hours ago, logan adams said:

Would you say you are... so durn mad?

DERN tootin', tweetin', y'all!  :jossun::Sing:

Image result for laura dern jurassic park gif

Image result for bruce dern

8 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

lol what?! no. Oklahoma by far has the worst defense in the playoff. Yes they have the scariest offense but we are much more equipped this season to take advantage of their weak defense. I also doubt Baker would of escaped from the 4 or 5 sacks he got out of vs just holland alone in last years sugar bowl.

34 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol what?! no. Oklahoma by far has the worst defense in the playoff. Yes they have the scariest offense but we are much more equipped this season to take advantage of their weak defense. I also doubt Baker would of escaped from the 4 or 5 sacks he got out of vs just holland alone in last years sugar bowl.

We'll never know. I just don't see us playing them very well. Match up just doesn't favor us 

Just now, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

We'll never know. I just don't see us playing them very well. Match up just doesn't favor us 

I think clemson is the worst matchup for us because of the DL. We are able to win up front over almost any team in the country. Clemson is just a different animal.

On 12/17/2017 at 11:01 AM, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I wouldn’t have been so certain of that. Plenty of time for our players to get healthy by that time. 

Just my opinion, but #1 it's hard to beat someone twice. Thing about it, the team that won doesn't change anything, but the team that lost changes everything.  #2 we looked tired from the previous 3 games. I think there should be a bye week before playing the SEC championship game... jmho..

Is this durn post still going?! What entire nation?! I almost threw my hot damn phone out the winder dat nabbit!

11 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

Is this durn post still going?! What entire nation?! I almost threw my hot damn phone out the winder dat nabbit!

That’s some high falutin language.

I'm not mad but I am resigned to the inevitable.

If the tables had been turned and Auburn's only loss was to a 10-2 Alabama team in the iron bowl and missed out on the SEC champ game, Auburn would not have even been discussed for a place in the playoffs. 

I see a lot of similarities between this year's Alabama team and this year's Wisconsin team.  They both had 1 loss and their strength of schedule was not all that great (both teams were over rated).  But no one questions that Alabama goes to the playoff over Wisconsin.  That has been they way it is the entire time I have followed college football (over 30 years).

Oh well, at least the argument is over a bunch of one loss teams and not about an SEC team that was undefeated and still did not get to go to the NCS.  Anybody remember the 2004 season?

Archived