Alabama Only Team That Can Beat Clemson

Builder

• WarTiger changed the title to Alabama Only Team That Can Beat Clemson

Hard to understand for most on here but clemson is my Alabama. I grew up 30 miles from there and can assure you their fans are worse. Pretentious p*i*k* even when they were losing. Now they are impossible to be around and holier than thou. Strange but the women, wives and gfs talk the most trash and offer up advice on how other fans and teams should be like them. 

On the other hand, if it comes down to uga vs bama in the final game, I would seriously consider pulling against uga. Let them wallow in the misery of not having won a championship since 1980. Would love to see their dreams crushed. (I live in Atlanta, BTW.) Too many a-hole uga fans come out of the woodwork talking trash all of the sudden. 

Of course, once the game started, I'm sure I'd come to my senses. 

BTW, I don't hate Clemson nearly as much as bama and uga.

1 hour ago, Builder said:

On top of all that my daughter goes to UGA. Imagine how it feels paying them $42000 / year

I live about 45 miles due north of Clemson in the NC mountains. I find that their fans are not that much different than Auburn fans. I mean this in a very good way. Nearly all of the ones I know go to my church so I guess I see the good fans. Not doubting you in that I am sure they have their share of obnoxious fans. I do feel for you having a Uga student in your family!

I cannot on even the worst of days pull for the turds over Clemson though!

It’s going to kill me if both Bama and Georgia win. Can’t stand either one. I actually don’t like any of the four but would hold my nose and pull for Oklahoma.

After seeing what MSU & AU did on the LOS, I think Clempson wins this one.

UGA won't be able to keep up with OU scoring.

However, if Kirby & Nicky end up in the title game....who's the catcher and who's the receiver?! :dunno:

none of them belong there!  It is time to go to an 8 team playoff and let the teams that belong there have at it!

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

none of them belong there!  It is time to go to an 8 team playoff and let the teams that belong there have at it!

A little tongue in check thing my friend!

Not sure about that. I think Clemson and OU will meet in the natty. Mayfield is on fire and the fighting Dabos will take down the turds. Clemson wins by 17 and OU crushes Georgia by 24. Just my hope would love to see both our rivals get destroyed :wareagle:

10 hours ago, Builder said:

Hard to understand for most on here but clemson is my Alabama. I grew up 30 miles from there and can assure you their fans are worse. Pretentious p*i*k* even when they were losing. Now they are impossible to be around and holier than thou. Strange but the women, wives and gfs talk the most trash and offer up advice on how other fans and teams should be like them. 

Builder, I honestly think you have forgotten to take your medication. We are surrounded by UAT fans....obnoxious UAT fans. I cannot imagine openly pulling for UAT, and especially announcing that you are pulling for UAT. Have you thought about checking in to a facility? Your condition is severe but possibly can be corrected. Actually I think both Clemson and UAT deserve each other. The unlucky winner gets to face OU.

11 hours ago, Builder said:

Feel your pain, but the rest of the country is bathing in the toxic overflow from East Mississippi/West Vance. 

the worse thing that can happen to college football is if uat wins. They alone have poisoned and corrupted the game. Its hard enough having the media as their constant cheerleader. The entire nation was joyful after Auburn beat them. It will be the same reaction when Clemson does.

The way this season ended it wouldn't surprise me if thUGA and UAT each won their games and then decided to split the natty 50/50.  

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Actually I think OU can kill them either one...sorry jeff had to copy her gif

giphy.gif

Double copy. I hope Clemson waxs the floor with them and makes the committee look like idiots for putting them in over tOSU. Besides I think a Clemson vs OU game would be a shoot out.

After sitting in the stands surrounded by GA fans at the SEC championship game,   I get what everyone says about GA.   I grew up in turd country and many family members attended bama.  My dislike for them has no bounds.   GA has placed themselves right next to bama after that experience.    Go Clemson and OU

3 hours ago, auskull said:

Builder, I honestly think you have forgotten to take your medication. We are surrounded by UAT fans....obnoxious UAT fans. I cannot imagine openly pulling for UAT, and especially announcing that you are pulling for UAT. Have you thought about checking in to a facility? Your condition is severe but possibly can be corrected. Actually I think both Clemson and UAT deserve each other. The unlucky winner gets to face OU.

As I said, hard to understand especially for some not around the neuvo college football king Clemson Tigers. Just ask any of them and they will tell you they are. Maybe I'm at a disadvantage not living amongst the turds. But being mental or not I'm pulling AGAINST the South Carolina tigers no matter who they're playing. WDE. 

14 hours ago, Builder said:

I dont think any other team in the Playoffs can beat Clemson. I for one am hoping Bama wins. WDE.

If I ever stoop that low somebody please put me out of my misery.

Any of these teams can beat the other depending on the circumstances on the day they play. But I'm pulling for the NOT SEC.  No updykes and no leg humpers winning for me, please.

Archived