The Mueller Team Needs to be Investigated

Proud Tiger

6 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

That's the issue. Such bias, or rather "acknowledging the obvious" (as you would have it), violates the legal ethics of one in such a position..... 

An FBI investigation of this sort is SUPPOSE to lack said bias and perform duties with a detached eye...

Thus, the firing . Keep whining though, it's what you do best.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Inference seems to be a word of convenience for you.

You used that word in a post directed at me earlier.

26 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

What's truly comedic is for someone to think that an agent acknowledging the obvious means that Trump isn't in bed with Putin. 

Do you really think that President Trump is perhaps in bed with Vlad? your words Loof

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Do you really think that President Trump is perhaps in bed with Vlad? your words Loof

You know, I think we need someone to define the word inference for others' benefit here. 

23 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The presence of such bias isn't alarming? Not to mention all of the other matters the guy has been invested in???

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

You know, I think we need someone to define the word inference for others' benefit here. 

Inference was discussed after the post BB. I asked a question. No need for definitions

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Wait... What was that "your words" thing all about? Clearly there are many, many people- in fact, all but the most ardent Trump supporters- who think that Trump is figuratively in bed with Putin. Maybe the word "collusion" has been uttered a time or two... But are you asking me if I think that Trump is literally in bed with Putin? 

Help me understand.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Wait... What was that "your words" thing all about? Clearly there are many, many people- in fact, all but the most ardent Trump supporters- who think that Trump is figuratively in bed with Putin. Maybe the word "collusion" has been uttered a time or two... But are you asking me if I think that Trump is literally in bed with Putin? 

Help me understand.

I asked you a simple question. bed with Putin....you brought it up Loof

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Inference was discussed after the post BB. I asked a question. No need for definitions

And your question was premised on your faulty inference. :lol:

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I asked you a simple question. bed with Putin....you brought it up Loof

And I answered the only non-batsh** crazy interpretation of your simple question. Hopefully that was the right one.

By the way, I think I'm posting in a thread about a special investigator who is trying to find out if Trump colluded with Russia. If I'm wrong about that, then I'm super embarrassed.

And I answered the only non-batsh** interpretation of your simple question. Hopefully that was the right one.

By the way, I think I'm posting in a thread about a special investigator who is trying to find out if Trump colluded with Russia. If I'm wrong about that, then I'm super embarrassed.

A very simple  non-batsh** yes or no would suffice Loof

Well, specifically it refers to the underscoring of a witch hunt against Trump, i.e., former/possibly present individuals conducting FBI investigation are biased. 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

And Mueller fired him. You're whining over nothing. Your scared for your Jim Jones.

Jim Jones? Wow! That is quite the stretch there Tex.

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well excuse me BB. I did ask a question. Why are you running interference for Loof

I like loof and enjoy watching you spin your wheels. 

44 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

In the famous words of homey, irony.

19 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Jim Jones? Wow! That is quite the stretch there Tex.

Not really. Sure, there is a difference in the level to which each man got people to act against their own best interests, but there's an equally significant difference in the number of people each one convinced to do so. 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Not really. Sure, there is a difference in the level to which each man got people to act against their own best interests, but there's an equally significant difference in the number of people each one convinced to do so. 

Wow! Okay to me that is crazy talk, but welcome to the forum. Hang around. It can be entertaining.  

11 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

The presence of such bias isn't alarming? Not to mention all of the other matters the guy has been invested in???

The guy was an educated professional.  I'd be willing to bet most of the professionals in Washington - hell, in the whole country - have a low opinion of Trump.  Way more than the 60% of the general population that have a low opinion of him.

Archived