The Mueller Team Needs to be Investigated

Proud Tiger

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I asked you a simple question. bed with Putin....you brought it up Loof

Well, his financing was coming from somewhere other than commercial banks - they had learned their lesson.

His son said they were getting all the money they needed from Russia.  You seriously think Putin was out of the loop?

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, his financing was coming from somewhere other than commercial banks - they had learned their lesson.

His son said they were getting all the money they needed from Russia.  You seriously think Putin was out of the loop?

yep

The guy was an educated professional.  I'd be willing to bet most of the professionals in Washington - hell, in the whole country - have a low opinion of Trump.  Way more than the 60% of the general population that have a low opinion of him.

Ok? Trump is too - Ivy Leaguer at best business school in America. What's your point?

So you try to rationalize? As you would have it, I guess he shouldn't have been fired?

Personal opinions are not to be commingled with this investigation. 

18 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Ok? Trump is too - Ivy Leaguer at best business school in America. What's your point?

Side note:  UPenn isn't Ivy League.

Carry on.

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Side note:  UPenn isn't Ivy League.

Carry on.

Isn't it? 

6 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yep. Wharton at UPenn is best business school in America  

Well, one of the two with either Wharton or Havard at the top. 

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

So you try to rationalize? As you would have it, I guess he shouldn't have been fired?

Personal opinions are not to be commingled with this investigation. 

My point is that, statistically speaking, most highly educated professionals have a low opinion of Trump.  If you screened every eligible investigator simply for a negative opinion of Trump, you couldn't assemble enough members for a team.  That's Trump's fault, not theirs.

And suggesting an objective investigation is impossible because Trump is not universally popular among the investigators is an insult to the professionalism of the FBI.

And he was fired.  

My point is that, statistically speaking, most highly educated professionals have a low opinion of Trump.  If you screened every eligible investigator simply for a negative opinion of Trump, you couldn't assemble enough members for a team.  That's Trump's fault, not theirs.

And suggesting an objective investigation is impossible because Trump is not universally popular among the investigators is an insult to the professionalism of the FBI.

And he was fired.  

Goodness Homer. You cannot be serious... "statistically speaking" ????? Where do you get these sort of statistics from and who conducts the gathering of information?

You literally pulled that out of thin air. 

3 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Well, one of the two with either Wharton or Havard at the top. 

That being said, I wonder how in the world the top programs are even distinguished from one another. Does that make sense?

32 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Goodness Homer. You cannot be serious... "statistically speaking" ????? Where do you get these sort of statistics from and who conducts the gathering of information?

You literally pulled that out of thin air. 

Polling information. Polls are statistical samples.

37 minutes ago, homersapien said:

f7FdEdG.jpg

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

That being said, I wonder how in the world the top programs are even distinguished from one another. Does that make sense?

US News and World Report, for instance, has a formula using placement success (salary and employment rates), selectivity (GPA, SAT score, acceptance rate) and assessments by peers and recruiters.

54 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What specific poll? Or should I just take your word for it?

Verify that most highly educated professionals have a low opinion of Trump. 

I don't even know why I am chasing the rabbit. If every highly educated professional has a low opinion of Trump, then why did that opinion get him removed from the case? Why can't it just be brushed under the rug like you are doing? 

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Hell, just about any of them conducted properly.

Take a look at this IPSOS poll, for instance.

http://polling.reuters.com/#poll/CP3_2/filters/EDUATT:4

You can filter by education level. Compare the approval rates for respondents with HS education to those with a college education, and respondents with a college education to those with a post-grad education.

This is not at all unique. It's rare to find a poll that doesn't bear Homer's assertion out.

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Looking at statistical samples, i.e. polls, bear that out.

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

Hell, just about any of them conducted properly.

Take a look at this IPSOS poll, for instance.

http://polling.reuters.com/#poll/CP3_2/filters/EDUATT:4

You can filter by education level. Compare the approval rates for respondents with HS education to those with a college education, and respondents with a college education to those with a post-grad education.

This is not at all unique. It's rare to find a poll that doesn't bear Homer's assertion out.

Looking at statistical samples, i.e. polls, bear that out.

But what is the overarching point? That because of some commonly shared opinion among peers, his opinion (which infiltrated his acting capacity in the investigation and ultimately got him fired) should be brushed under the rug?

Whether the agent went to the worst college in America or Harvard, what's Homer getting at???

I know I went down the rabbit trail, but how does this connect the dots???? 

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

So what you do?  Cancel the investigation?

Uh excuse me, but I think that flew over your head. 

To think that partisanship within a federal investigative agency is just something to shrug off is sad. FBI/investigative bias is a problem and perversion of law. More specifically, to say, "If you screened every eligible investigator simply for a negative opinion of Trump, you couldn't assemble enough members for a team.  That's Trump's fault, not theirs," reflects a true disconnect. Opinions about Trump have no place in the investigative role. 

FBI partisanship detracts from what should be the goal of any investigative agency: objectivity.

Allison J. Doherty, The F.B.I.'s I-driVe aNd tHe rigHt to A faIr trial, 91 Iowa L. Rev. 1571, 1586 (2006)

Unfortunately, the FBI's focus on obtaining convictions rather than ensuring justice has resulted in withholding of evidence from the prosecution

Allison J. Doherty, The F.B.I.'s I-driVe aNd tHe rigHt to A faIr trial, 91 Iowa L. Rev. 1571, 1586 (2006)

As for the F.B.I. bias evidence, defense counsel wanted to introduce testimony that F.B.I. agents talked to Jones' husband before they talked to her, and that it was embarrassing to Jones' husband for Jones to assist Mike and Larry Moore.

United States v. Moore, 786 F.2d 1308, 1314 (5th Cir. 1986)

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I don't even know why I am chasing the rabbit. If every highly educated professional has a low opinion of Trump, then why did that opinion get him removed from the case? Why can't it just be brushed under the rug like you are doing? 

Yes, you should take my word for it.  

Do your own research. 

It got him fired because of the political repercussions - you know, like Trumpett's claiming the entire Mueller investigation is partisan. :rolleyes:

Taking him off the investigation is not "brushing it under the rug".

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

But what is the overarching point? That because of some commonly shared opinion among peers, his opinion (which infiltrated his acting capacity in the investigation and ultimately got him fired) should be brushed under the rug?

Whether the agent went to the worst college in America or Harvard, what's Homer getting at???

I know I went down the rabbit trail, but how does this connect the dots???? 

The "overarching" point is to highlight the ridiculous notion that having someone on this investigation team who has a low personal opinion of Trump is a rational excuse to claim the entire investigation is flawed.

And I never said anything about good or bad colleges.  That's your  "rabbit trail".

Archived