The Mueller Team Needs to be Investigated

Proud Tiger

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From texts it's obvious that FBI's Peter Strzok & Lisa Page expressed widespread feelings about Trump, Sanders and Clinton & gave ZERO indication that they were using legal process for partisan ends. This isn't a scandal. It's a distraction from real scandal: Kremlingate.

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries now asking who authorized the DOJ to invite reporters to come view private texts between 2 DOJ employees who were subject of pending investigation. Also asked how it's possible that Fox News has 10k Strzok-Page texts when DOJ only gave Congress 375 texts.

On 12/7/2017 at 6:22 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Why would one want a biased investigation? Other than partisan reasoning, I got nothing. You?  Wouldn't an impartial one be more practical and avoid controversy?

Congressman Jim Jordan stated "if we remove all investigative committee members with a bias against Trump there will be no one left." Well, Jim I think we see the problem.  

Yeah, Trump. He's despicable. 

The Mueller crap gets deeper with the release of e-mails and revelations by the DOJ  IG. No way at this point that any recommendations by the team will be accepted as credibble and from this point on it is a waste of taxpayer money.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/13/watchdog-reveals-how-ex-mueller-agents-anti-trump-texts-came-to-light.html

37 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

The Mueller crap gets deeper with the release of e-mails and revelations by the DOJ  IG. No way at this point that any recommendations by the team will be accepted as credibble and from this point on it is a waste of taxpayer money.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/13/watchdog-reveals-how-ex-mueller-agents-anti-trump-texts-came-to-light.html

It's my understanding from yesterday's testimony that Mueller fired them the same day he found out about the texts.  What more could you want?

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's my understanding from yesterday's testimony that Mueller fired them the same day he found out about the texts.  What more could you want?

According to the linked article Mueller was told July 27. What took him so long and why wasn't the team properly vetted? It is a serious investigation. I want to know the truth. All I'm saying is I am now skeptical.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

According to the linked article Mueller was told July 27. What took him so long and why wasn't the team properly vetted? It is a serious investigation. I want to know the truth. All I'm saying is I am now skeptical.

And according to yesterday's testimony from the Deputy AG, Mueller removed them from the investigation on July 27.  So again, what's the issue?  If vetting is your concern, then you will literally never find an investigative team worthy of your requirements as everyone has political opinions.  The question becomes, despite the opinions, can that person do the job properly?

Here's a sports analogy for you:

Vince Dooley went to AU.  However, he was hired to coach UGA later in life.  Now, do we think he held back while coaching UGA because he happened to play at AU or do we think he did the job he was hired to do to the best of his capabilities?

My point here is that just because someone holds a political opinion that is negative of the person being investigated doesn't automatically mean they can't do the job fairly.  And in this instance, to remove all doubt of fairness, Mueller fired these folks immediately.

24 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

And according to yesterday's testimony from the Deputy AG, Mueller removed them from the investigation on July 27.  So again, what's the issue?  If vetting is your concern, then you will literally never find an investigative team worthy of your requirements as everyone has political opinions.  The question becomes, despite the opinions, can that person do the job properly?

Here's a sports analogy for you:

Vince Dooley went to AU.  However, he was hired to coach UGA later in life.  Now, do we think he held back while coaching UGA because he happened to play at AU or do we think he did the job he was hired to do to the best of his capabilities?

My point here is that just because someone holds a political opinion that is negative of the person being investigated doesn't automatically mean they can't do the job fairly.  And in this instance, to remove all doubt of fairness, Mueller fired these folks immediately.

No he didn't fire them immediately. He placed them on suspension for awhile, I guess while he checked in to it. Your sports analogy is way below the Mueller team in terms of potential impact. Heck even juries are vetted to try to remove any biases. such as opposition to the death penalty. With Mueller's background I would have expected more from him in who he put on his team. JMHO. You are entitled to yours.

Do y'all like him better now? He sounds like some of y'all. 

"

Found in the 375 text messages given to Congress by the Justice Department, senior counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok reportedly called supporters of Sanders "idiots," as reported Thursday by Wall Street Journal.

Strzok and attorney Lisa Page also panned Holder, who would have once been their boss at the Justice Department.

During Holder's speech at the Democratic National Convention, Strzok texted, "Oh God, Holder! Turn it off turn if off!!!"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/364946-fbi-agents-removed-from-russia-probe-lambasted-sanders-holder-in?amp&__twitter_impression=true

9 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Someone who commented on thread made an interesting analogy.  "This seems like the equivalent of 'locker room talk' for political junkies."

Time will tell. I think we all want the truth so why pooh pooh anything at this point in time as facts unfold?

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Time will tell. I think we all want the truth so why pooh pooh anything at this point in time as facts unfold?

I'm with you there, but the same sentiment could be said about pooh-poohing Mueller's reputation, as some are trying to do.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm with you there, but the same sentiment could be said about pooh-poohing Mueller's reputation, as some are trying to do.

Maybe they are doing so because Comey's reputation has been scarred and they don't trust anybody involved in this mess anymore. My biggest question is why nobody wants to have a special counsel looking at Hillary's doings and the Clinton Foundation if they want the whole truth regardless of partisan politics?

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe they are doing so because Comey's reputation has been scarred and they don't trust anybody involved in this mess anymore. My biggest question is why nobody wants to have a special counsel looking at Hillary's doings and the Clinton Foundation.

1) Why the focus on Hillary still?  She literally has no say in the doings of our government at this time.

2) Hillary also went through a rectal exam from Congress that wasted millions of our dollars.  They found nothing.

At some point, it's time to move on from her and focus on people in our government today.  The "but, but Hillary" narrative is tiresome.  She lost, yet is seems that everyone but ultra-conservatives and POTUS have moved on.

28 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

1) Why the focus on Hillary still?  She literally has no say in the doings of our government at this time.

2) Hillary also went through a rectal exam from Congress that wasted millions of our dollars.  They found nothing.

At some point, it's time to move on from her and focus on people in our government today.  The "but, but Hillary" narrative is tiresome.  She lost, yet is seems that everyone but ultra-conservatives and POTUS have moved on.

I just disagree. On your point #1 I could say the same thing about Flynn.

Lots has turned up on Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, and the DNC since the election. It needs to be thoroughly investigated. The Clintons have been getting away with crap forever and it's time they became accountable like anyone else rather than moving on. JMHO

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Lots has turned up on Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, and the DNC since the election. It needs to be thoroughly investigated. The Clintons have been getting away with crap forever and it's time they became accountable like anyone else rather than moving on. JMHO

You'll no doubt have an easy time rounding up a completely impartial investigative team. 

3 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Sessions can focus on that as he sees fit.

On 12/14/2017 at 9:41 AM, Brad_ATX said:

ummm maybe that Mueller doesn't bring on (which he already has) attorneys that donated to Hillary's campaign; especially the attorney who represented her foundation

On 12/13/2017 at 12:18 PM, TexasTiger said:

From texts it's obvious that FBI's Peter Strzok & Lisa Page expressed widespread feelings about Trump, Sanders and Clinton & gave ZERO indication that they were using legal process for partisan ends. This isn't a scandal. It's a distraction from real scandal: Kremlingate.

"I can protect our country at many levels." Cmon Tex.

Archived