Did kj win sec player of the year?

aubiefifty

14 hours ago, corchjay said:

I hate that Golson, Davidson, and Russell missed.  They were all deserving of 2nd team spots in my opinion

I think what hurt Golson is what saved Auburn. He played so many positions. If he had stayed at Center he probably would have been 1st or 2nd team.  I was surprised that neither Davidson or Russell made it considering how they dominated Georgia and bama.  The bama D-Line that had so many make it didn't look that great against us.

I think it's great that Tre' Williams got 2nd team honors when his numbers really were no where near the other great LBs in the SEC this year. It shows they think a lot of him when he's healthy. :)

39 minutes ago, Linayus said:

I think it's great that Tre' Williams got 2nd team honors when his numbers really were no where near the other great LBs in the SEC this year. It shows they think a lot of him when he's healthy. :)

He was the heart of the defense when healthy. There was a big drop off when he wasn't on the field. He will be missed. 

I I don't know about that but he's rated as the number two or three running back to be taken he's gone. I'm glad because he's been beat to death for us he give us all he had.

Archived