Army - Navy Game

around4ever

They are playing in crazy snowy conditions.  The field is white and Army is wearing all white.  The Navy uniforms are bada--.  They are Blue Angel colors and the helmets are replicas of the Blue Angel helmets. 

Who are you pulling for?  

To Honor my old Friend and Swabo Jeff, Go Navy! Beat Army!

16 minutes ago, stoic-one said:

I intensely dislike the CBS crew, but:

Go Navy, Beat Army.  ;)

go_navy_beat_army.png

Agreed except for Allie LaForce. She'll do. 

We are mostly an Army family....some WP grads......I notice that Army is wearing their Camo uniforms today....

1 hour ago, aufan57 said:

Danielson even brings uat into the Army/Navy Game. Insufferable prick.

I just turned the game on a little before halftime, and was wondering if he'd already brought them up...

Go Navy!

It really was a good game.  I enjoyed watching even though each team only threw one pass.  The conditions were perfect for an Army - Navy game.  Both uniforms were awesome.  Go Army!!  Go Navy!!   Both teams walked away winners for the class shown.  Thank you all for your service. 

This was a great game. Navy had an epic effort by their QB on their final drive to get into a FG try. The fumbled snap into a 4th down conversion with the game on the line was special.  Too bad the kick hooked a little too much.  I was impressed with their kicker throughout the game in those conditions. 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

It really was a good game.  I enjoyed watching even though each team only threw one pass.  The conditions were perfect for an Army - Navy game.  Both uniforms were awesome.  Go Army!!  Go Navy!!   Both teams walked away winners for the class shown.  Thank you all for your service. 

Well said.

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Can’t tell you how much more bearable Brad makes CBS.

Now replace Danielson with Blackledge and it's golden! 

17 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Now replace Danielson with Blackledge and it's golden! 

I actually really liked the pairing of Todd with Mike Patrick from 2006-8.

I only got to see the first half but I salute both teams. I was kind of pulling for Army since they have lost to Navy so many times. But I agree with those who can't stand gary, "Please, nick, don't ever leave me" danielson. I'm also  not that wild about his suck buddy in the booth with him.

Archived