Men vs UAB

WDE_OxPx_2010

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's game is the first time I've seen Auburn play this year. If this how they play all the time I'm impressed.

For the first time since Sonny Smith we look like we know how to play the game on both sides of the ball.

4 minutes ago, WDavE said:

Today's game is the first time I've seen Auburn play this year. If this how they play all the time I'm impressed.

For the first time since Sonny Smith we look like we know how to play the game on both sides of the ball.

It is my first time and I’m impressed with the hustle.  Not so much with the offense.   Seems like too much one on one 

10 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

It is my first time and I’m impressed with the hustle.  Not so much with the offense.   Seems like too much one on one 

If you think this is one on one...wow.   It's not even remotely close to that. 

This game isn’t close if we could stop putting them on the FT line. Have to adjust to the calls and stop fouling, they are a good FT shooting team. 

We shot a high percentage in the first half, which makes it easier to sit Heron. Have to work the ball more if the shots don’t stay hot, get Okeke involved. 

Rebounding is even, and we need to win that battle. 

Overall ball handling is vastly improved. The Tigers even shoot free throws well.. That's something I thought I would never see.

Archived