Trae Crowder on Roy Moore (Language Warning)

DKW 86

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Wow!  That gives me a little hope for the future of Alabama.

Thanks, DKW. 

He's from TN. He's a bad wannabe Bill Maher. They both piss people off with their speech but he's not as clever, not as well spoken, not as funny.

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

He's from TN. He's a bad wannabe Bill Maher. They both piss people off with their speech but he's not as clever, not as well spoken, not as funny.

Thanks for crushing my glimmer of hope. <_<

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

Wow!  That gives me a little hope for the future of Alabama.

Thanks, DKW. 

I'm so ready for your melt after Moore wins. 

BTW, I shredded your failure of an attempt to correct my grammar, but it got deleted. Just wanted you to know you were the one in error :) 

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I'm so ready for your melt after Moore wins. 

BTW, I shredded your failure of an attempt to correct my grammar, but it got deleted. Just wanted you to know you were the one in error :) 

Then I guess you did real good, huh?   ;)

And actually, I would just as soon as Moore win as not.  I think it was Ben who said this election is a win/win for Democrats/progressives. I see it the same way.  

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

And actually, I would just as soon as Moore win as not.  I think it was Ben who said this election is a win/win for Democrats/progressives. I see it the same way.  

It was. I think this young lady spells it out very well.

http://www.dothaneagle.com/news/editorials/column-pro-life-alabama-it-s-time-to-punt/article_cb020bea-d613-11e7-be3d-27f702b47fa6.html

Now let’s consider the ramifications of going for it. It could look one of two ways. Let’s say you decide to put your nausea aside for the moment, and scratch and claw to get Moore elected in two yards and a cloud of dust. You’ll save one seat for the GOP in the Senate, but how many congressional seats will you lose in more moderate states in 2018 when the stink of Moore’s garbage (coupled with the president’s abysmal approval ratings) won’t go away? The optics of this political dumpster fire are so bad, it could cost the GOP a greater number of races in swing states in a matter of months. Did anyone even pay attention to what went down in Virginia last month? Or maybe you sell out for Moore and don’t get the first down. In that case you’ve set fire to your integrity for nothing at all. You just wake up feeling dirty with horrible field position.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Haha Homer you know I didn’t use “good” in that way. I just want you to at least tip the cap.

5 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

I loved that article. We should invite her here on the forums...

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Damn, looks like I won’t get to see the melt ????

Archived