UCF RB, "AU in for Rude Awakening "

WFE12

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Speaking of cocky....

Can't blame the kid for confidence in him and his team, but to say "SEC doesn't have speed" is just laughable.  The SEC just looks slower because everyone is fast. 

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Speaking of cocky....

SEC football doesn't have a lot of speed? I'll have some of whatever this kid is smoking

6 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Can't blame the kid for confidence in him and his team, but to say "SEC doesn't have speed" is just laughable.  The SEC just looks slower because everyone is fast. 

DLqm5XqV4AAGg1D.jpg

Just now, LKEEL75 said:

I thought about posting that but figured I would just alley-oop that for someone else

Nice assist 

giphy.gif

He will have his opportunity...as will our D. 

If I were Gus I would run the score up on them so badly that they refuse to play auburn again.  I mean if we win by 10 or 100 the same response will be "they are ucf you should have won."

His name is apparently Adrian Killins (like you killins me smalls!)

And he is fast. But here is his offers:

Offered by FAU, FIU, Georgia Southern, Iowa State, Kansas, Louisville, UMass, Miami (Fla.), South Alabama, South Florida, Syracuse, Temple, Toledo and West Virginia

Edit: I took down the “he mad” gif. It was making me mad looking at it.

He talks about their defense getting 11 hats to the ball. Ladies and gentlemen, we’re about to see the inside zone so many times that it’ll be tiresome but it’ll keep producing 5+ YPC. The 11 hats will meet our ball carrier 10yds last the LOS ???

3 minutes ago, FullBloodedTiger91 said:

He talks about their defense getting 11 hats to the ball. Ladies and gentlemen, we’re about to see the inside zone so many times that it’ll be tiresome but it’ll keep producing 5+ YPC. The 11 hats will meet our ball carrier 10yds last the LOS ???

Yeah, that defense was super impressive in their last two games.  Oh wait.....

He got me more pumped for this game I'll give him that. Most should be healed from injuries by then...team let's not mess around and take care of business. They scored 62 on Memphis and think they can score 20+ on us.........

tenor c'mon son.gif

he didn't have any SEC offers and he wants to prove a point.  Dumb to make it public.  They do look very fast against their competition.   And most are probably very fast.  And they will match up well initially.   If Gus let's Chip do his thing, we will be just fine.  

I will go look, what is the report on KJ and maybe Bubba being avail?

1 minute ago, Beaker said:

I will go look, what is the report on KJ and maybe Bubba being avail?

KJ will be available. There's a thread title just below this one that makes Bubba's status clear.

Happy to see a confident opponent....should be helpful for the AU guys to realize that this will be a serious game. 

I will opine that we have not seen a truly fast and shifty back thus far this season...other than that kick returner from Georgia who scared me every time he touched the ball.   We will need to pay attention and keep him from running around our ends who sometimes don't contain too well. 

Archived