UCF RB, "AU in for Rude Awakening "

WFE12

UCF fans like to say he is the fastest player in the NCAA. His profile says he runs a 4.31... Javaris Davis was clocked at 4.24. UCF hasn't seen speed like Auburn has.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One question...how would he know?  Never set foot on a field against any SEC team.  EVER.  

Kid is 5'8" and 160 pounds.  I get it, if he gets loose he's gone.  But if he gets hit, he may be good and gone.

I think it’s foolish to blow off a kid because he didn’t have SEC offers. I wonder what Boise St players had OU offers a few years back? What was the offer list for Demarcus Ware? Steve McNair? Jerry Rice? I realize these aren’t the norms, but maybe this kid falls into that category as well...maybe not. We’ll find out. 

I have been very unmotivated for this game. Thank you Mr. Killins for now getting me back in the game. Let's get focused! 

12 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

I think it’s foolish to blow off a kid because he didn’t have SEC offers. I wonder what Boise St players had OU offers a few years back? What was the offer list for Demarcus Ware? Steve McNair? Jerry Rice? I realize these aren’t the norms, but maybe this kid falls into that category as well...maybe not. We’ll find out. 

Nobody is blowing off the kid, just his apparent delusional ignorance of the SEC as a whole. 

Front page of ESPN.  Exactly what the Doctor ordered. You have been put on notice boys, now how are you going to respond?

Not sure why it ends in 6, oh wait the top 5 aren't listed and the 6th guy runs a 4.33 and is a DB, and the Saftey runs a 4.4 (psst 4.4 and 4.31 are about the same with pads on and the other guy is 6'1" and 200+ with the angles.  

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/06/meet_the_10_fastest_auburn_foo.html

Another list and yes J3 not here anymore get it, also get these are hand times.  but still JD is at 4.17, oh and Jamal Dean was at 4.28 (another DB). 

https://auburn.247sports.com/Gallery/Auburns-fastest-players-this-spring-52537459/GallerySlides/538968

1 hour ago, doug3020 said:

Kind of like how he blew off individuals with SEC offers? Doubt those individuals felt the need to talk, as their game did all of that for them.

28 minutes ago, DAG said:

Kind of like how he blew off individuals with SEC offers? Doubt those individuals felt the need to talk, as their game did all of that for them.

I didn’t say he was smart.  I just think it’s idiotic to say a kid can’t play against SEC caliber players (paraphrasing) bc he didn’t have SEC offers. 

8 hours ago, doug3020 said:

I just think it’s idiotic to say a kid can’t play against SEC caliber players (paraphrasing) bc he didn’t have SEC offers. 

Who has advanced this argument here? What I was saying is that his quote might be evidence of beef with the SEC, probably Florida, for not getting any SEC offers. 

Personally, I am a stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recruiting guy but I understand that motivated ⭐️⭐️ And ⭐️⭐️⭐️ can beat a group of ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ on any given day when the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ practice and play like ⭐️⭐️ and ⭐️⭐️⭐️.

13 hours ago, AU64 said:

I will opine that we have not seen a truly fast and shifty back thus far this season

We’ve seen Kam Martin in practice a lot though. Deandre Swift for Georgia was pretty fast. That didn’t work out well when we were worn out. 

The fact of the matter is that the RB did Gus and Steele a solid favor. We no longer have to  worry about UCF becoming Bama’s Utah. Great coaches have to worry about finding ways to keep their players on edge and motivated even in disappointing scenarios against inferior talents. Gus and Steele no longer has to worry about that. 

Also, Kerryon should play in the game and we know for sure that their defense is ranked 93rd in the nation. Our motivated team would welcome their best attempt to a shootout any day of the week. 

9 hours ago, doug3020 said:

I didn’t say he was smart.  I just think it’s idiotic to say a kid can’t play against SEC caliber players (paraphrasing) bc he didn’t have SEC offers. 

I can play against a sec team. Doesn’t mean I will have success . He ran his mouth and AU will shut it for him . 

15 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

His name is apparently Adrian Killins (like you killins me smalls!)

And he is fast. But here is his offers:

Offered by FAU, FIU, Georgia Southern, Iowa State, Kansas, Louisville, UMass, Miami (Fla.), South Alabama, South Florida, Syracuse, Temple, Toledo and West Virginia

Edit: I took down the “he mad” gif. It was making me mad looking at it.

Well you gotta recognize Jeff that Iowa State, Kansas, Umass, Temple and West Virginia are all known for their lightening fast speed.

11 hours ago, DAG said:

Front page of ESPN.  Exactly what the Doctor ordered. You have been put on notice boys, now how are you going to respond?

Yep, no reason at all for us not to beat the dog poop out of this team. But just this season, we made two worst teams look respectable. Just hope the team that played like champions shows up. I kinda think it will, just depends on how we respond.

I'm thinking that our QB Willis is one of the most dangerous runners our defense has faced.  Might be fun to turn him loose for a half against UCF.

This is a Christmas gift. Enjoy it fellas....UCF about to learn a lesson.

Archived