UCF RB, "AU in for Rude Awakening "

WFE12

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I needed something to move the needle for me for this game and this did it. I'm looking forward to watching the fellas play on Jan 1. 

Not looking forward to an early kick, though.

42 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

How did that move not break his neck?

Because that's not in the script :dunno:

15 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Just a note...the guy weighs 158 lbs, so he better have speed. I'm guessing at least 100lbs of that is his big mouth.

Yep. Legit track athlete, but you can't get hit in the 100 meter dash.

Looked at his highlights. He is fast. He's not going to change the game (assuming we show up ready to play), but if we aren't disciplined he has the speed to make things happen. I do worry about what he can do on special teams.

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

Just a note...the guy weighs 158 lbs, so he better have speed. I'm guessing at least 100lbs of that is his big mouth.

And they better not send him over the middle or this could be him meeting Deshaun Davis...

29 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

Looked at his highlights. He is fast. He's not going to change the game (assuming we show up ready to play), but if we aren't disciplined he has the speed to make things happen. I do worry about what he can do on special teams.

Bold x 10

10 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Who has advanced this argument here? What I was saying is that his quote might be evidence of beef with the SEC, probably Florida, for not getting any SEC offers. 

Personally, I am a stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recruiting guy but I understand that motivated ⭐️⭐️ And ⭐️⭐️⭐️ can beat a group of ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ on any given day when the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ practice and play like ⭐️⭐️ and ⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Advanced what argument? I’m not arguing w you... we can each enjoy our opinion. With that said, I agree this kid is probably a bit butthurt over not having an offer from UF/FSU/UM. Merry Christmas and WDE. 

3 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Advanced what argument? I’m not arguing w you... we can each enjoy our opinion. With that said, I agree this kid is probably a bit butthurt over not having an offer from UF/FSU/UM. Merry Christmas and WDE. 

Agreed. What I was saying is I don’t think anybody here is saying that he cannot compete against the SEC players just because he has no SEC offers. A lot of times teams misdiagnose. Like the Allen guy for Wyoming. Maybe some decent P5 school should’ve offered him...

AJ Brown has got our back! lol

I sincerely hope that if any sports guy tries to bait our guys by asking them a question about this, that they respond humbly and with great respect for the UCF team. Give em kudos for their season and move on. Incidentally I’ve been impressed with our players in interviews this year.  They are usually quite respectful relative to other teams. I like it. 

Wow no kidding. Seems our fans actually have more respect for them than they do for us. Boy do I hope our team comes out fired up.  We are over rated? And one sounds like he thinks Bama was not trying to beat us. Can’t make this stuff up

Let them have their delusional fun. Our talking must be done on the field.  This needs to be a statement type of game to build on going into the off-season. WDE 

2 hours ago, Metalsinger418 said:

It's absolutely ridiculous how cocky that fan base is. If you want some laughs go checkout their message board on Rivals.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-have-a-hard-time-respecting-auburn.58374/

A good portion seems to believe we are one of the nicest fan bases in the sec. Always 1 or 2 idiots in the bunch.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

A good portion seems to believe we are one of the nicest fan bases in the sec. Always 1 or 2 idiots in the bunch.

They are definitely a confident bunch LOL ? 

Archived