Tax Bill

homersapien

On 12/19/2017 at 3:56 PM, TexasTiger said:

Your children and grandkids are financing a huge tax cut for millionaires. They'll remember that Grandpa sold them out.

Or perhaps the aforementioned millionaires hire his kids/grandkids allowing them to provide for their family/future family and thus be thankful. Right?

6 hours ago, savorytiger said:

It's sad that your only argument is to try to drag everyone else down to your level of ignorance.

Sorry savoryt, and thanks. Sad, indeed, very sad. I feel better now. Guilty also, trying to drag folks on a message board down. You have enlightened me.

20 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's rich. 

Your children and working grandchildren are ultimately going to face the effects of increased debt along with the accrued bills of neglecting health and global warming - just for starters.. 

It's not a rosy future. 

So Homer, we are going have bad health and more hurricanes....you are scaring these youngsters to death. Shame on you Brother Homer

The Tax Cuts are so large and so meaningful, and yet the Fake News is working overtime to follow the lead of their friends, the defeated Dems, and only demean. This is truly a case where the results will speak for themselves, starting very soon. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Sorry savoryt, and thanks. Sad, indeed, very sad. I feel better now. Guilty also, trying to drag folks on a message board down. You have enlightened me.

Cool, so next time instead of assuming no one else knows anything either, you'll actually try to learn about the issue at hand so you can prove them wrong.  Glad I could help :).

3 minutes ago, savorytiger said:

Cool, so next time instead of assuming no one else knows anything either, you'll actually try to learn about the issue at hand so you can prove them wrong.  Glad I could help :).

Yes I will and thanks again savoryt.....see my post above to Brother Homer. i am studying feverishly to find something in the tax bill destroying health, causing hurricanes, floods, drought, and freezing temperatures....... future looks bleak, good luck.

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yes I will and thanks again savoryt.....see my post above to Brother Homer. i am studying feverishly to find something in the tax bill destroying health, causing hurricanes, floods, drought, and freezing temperatures....... future looks bleak, good luck.

Grab the rope!

From the AP.  Good fact check on what politicians are saying vs what's actually in the bill.  Calls out dumb statements on both sides.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/ap-fact-check-trumps-truth-warp-on-taxes-dems-drift-too/ar-BBH5Ayy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I don't see where it has Vaseline for the middle class families.

This tax cut bill is a freaking joke.

Lets double the standard deduction but get rid of personal exemptions so that essentially you are right back in the same spot. If they really wanted to help the middle class you'd keep the exemptions as well.

19 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I don't see where it has Vaseline for the middle class families.

This tax cut bill is a freaking joke.

Lets double the standard deduction but get rid of personal exemptions so that essentially you are right back in the same spot. If they really wanted to help the middle class you'd keep the exemptions as well.

Sure it is a joke wdetx. The real joke is that anyone should pay 35% in taxes. "middle class", hate that term.

18 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Or perhaps the aforementioned millionaires hire his kids/grandkids allowing them to provide for their family/future family and thus be thankful. Right?

Now there's a plan!  <_<

Archived