Mueller Becomes the Accused

Proud Tiger

10 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

This whole period, man. When enough time passes for this to be a distant nightmare, people will have a hard time believing how it happened.

What is wrong with this period BB?

16 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I was wrong once, but then I realized I was mistaken. 

I did suffer from that disease at one point, thinking myself the smartest person in the room while posting here and thinking I could bluster out of anything. Getting my ass owned by @Aufan59 on thermodynamics while arguing climate change cured me of that particular illness with the quickness. Was a good learning experience. Sometimes a good public shaming goes a long way. Taught me my own limitations.

I realized early on here that you are extremely smart BB. A good person to.......... a lot nicer than Brother Homie

Related:  As Trump and others try to cast doubt on the FBI's credibility, it was in fact the FBI which warned Trump of potential Russian infiltration in August of 2016.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-warned-trump-in-2016-russians-would-try-to-infiltrate-his-campaign/ar-BBGYBaz?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Related:  As Trump and others try to cast doubt on the FBI's credibility, it was in fact the FBI which warned Trump of potential Russian infiltration in August of 2016.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-warned-trump-in-2016-russians-would-try-to-infiltrate-his-campaign/ar-BBGYBaz?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

I don't think Trump or anyone has tried to cast doubt on the FBI as a whole, just certain people which has been made pretty clear. In fact Trump made that point when he spoke to an FBI agent graduation recently.

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I don't think Trump or anyone has tried to cast doubt on the FBI as a whole, just certain people which has been made pretty clear. In fact Trump made that point when he spoke to an FBI agent graduation recently.

But what did Trump say JUST BEFORE going to speak at that ceremony, when he wasn't speaking from prepared remarks?  Here it is:

"It's a shame what's happened with the FBI, but we're going to rebuild the FBI. It'll be bigger and better than ever," Trump told reporters before boarding Virginia-bound Marine One on Friday morning. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-fbi-academy-graduation-speech-2017-12

19 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I realized early on here that you are extremely smart BB. A good person to.......... a lot nicer than Brother Homie

Apparently you can't get me out of your head.   ;D

Have you considered therapy?

And no one on this forum can hold a candle to Ben as far as being diplomatic.  Hell, he participates on a Turd forum as an admitted Auburn fan!  I sure as hell can't compete with that!   

51 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

But what did Trump say JUST BEFORE going to speak at that ceremony, when he wasn't speaking from prepared remarks?  Here it is:

"It's a shame what's happened with the FBI, but we're going to rebuild the FBI. It'll be bigger and better than ever," Trump told reporters before boarding Virginia-bound Marine One on Friday morning. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-fbi-academy-graduation-speech-2017-12

I think you are smart enough to know that with all that was in the news he was referring to the top FBI officials and recent events when he said that. In any event his remarks at the graduation were very clear and on national TV.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Apparently you can't get me out of your head.   ;D

Have you considered therapy?

And no one on this forum can hold a candle to Ben as far as being diplomatic.  Hell, he participates on a Turd forum as an admitted Auburn fan!  I sure as hell can't compete with that!   

My therapist said many people have a problem with you Brother Homer. 

Supposedly  you are a scientific Ag genius with multiple degrees bestowed on you by our beloved University.

word is you wanted to go into Poultry Science (brilliant guys over there)..... but the chickens hated you

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

My therapist said many people have a problem with you Brother Homer. 

Supposedly  you are a scientific Ag genius with multiple degrees bestowed on you by our beloved University.

word is you wanted to go into Poultry Science (brilliant guys over there)..... but the chickens hated you

Well, that's partly right.  :laugh:

(Find a new therapist.)

Archived