TV for game tomorrow (Murray State)?

Tiger

Anybody know if we'll be able to stream this one live? I can't seem to find any info about where I can watch it. I'm going to be mad if we are limited to listening only. It's almost 2018 and we are playing a d-1 opponent this ain't some DII school we're going up against.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so after doing some research and browsing some other AU boards this is what I've come back with:

There is no official TV broadcast, however the game can be streamed live and for free here: www.OVCDigitalNetwork.com so get those chromecasts and other casting devices ready.

Not ideal but at least we will be able to stream it somehow.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 12:34 PM, Tiger said:

Ok so after doing some research and browsing some other AU boards this is what I've come back with:

There is no official TV broadcast, however the game can be streamed live and for free here: www.OVCDigitalNetwork.com so get those chromecasts and other casting devices ready.

Thanks so much! We'll see if it works!

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

Thanks so much! We'll see if it works!

No problem!

I tried to run a test this AM to see if their video player was compatible with chromcast, and it was not. Sooo I'm going to load up the game on my laptop in the Google Chrome browser, full screen the game, and cast the browser to my TV.  Hopefully that works!

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

No problem!

I tried to run a test this AM to see if their video player was compatible with chromcast, and it was not. Sooo I'm going to load up the game on my laptop in the Google Chrome browser, full screen the game, and cast the browser to my TV.  Hopefully that works!

Yeah I figure I'll just HDMI it from my laptop to the tv as well.

On 12/18/2017 at 12:34 PM, Tiger said:

Works on Roku. Just download the OVC app on your smart tv.

Not missing much at the moment. We're off to a rough start. Ice cold shooting and getting beat on the boards. 

This is the kind of road we DO NOT need to lose.....not off to a very good start but it's early...AU made a little run and only trails 18-17 now...

My stream crapped out right before the intentional foul. The Murray State commentators didn't seem to think it was a good call

HOW BOUT A DAMN REPLAY WHY AM I WATCHING A HIGH SCHOOL BROADCAST? 

Just now, jared52 said:

Spencer tossed for a hard foul. Flagrant, maybe. But getting tossed? What a total joke these refs are. Disgraceful. 

Exactly. It was an intentional foul. Nothing more.

I’m telling you, I know I have a history of ref disagreement, but I have gotten better as I know many times games aren’t won or lost by refs, but tonight these guys are just atrocious. Every time the Murray coach says anything to them, they find a foul on AU. Spencer (before getting laughably tossed) was posted up and the guy shoved him 3 feet. Nothing. Next time down the Murray big man is grazed on the way up and he goes to the line for a three point play. It’s been that way all game.

Bruce needs to handle it and the players need to play. Going to have a rough go of it with no size, but they have the talent in other places. Heron is getting handled too so either he needs to step up or someone needs to fill his production. 

Archived