TV for game tomorrow (Murray State)?

Tiger

Clicked in on the Murray State site and the picture came right up...no problems....well other than some questionable officiating. We are going to be playing small the 2nd half but that should not be too much of a problem against the Racers.....mostly need to take better care of the ball I think.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was their half. We did exactly what we didn’t need to. Turned the ball over, played too fast out of control at times. 

Great to see us get our composure and keep playin defense. Defense kept us in the game until some shots went in. Even with the questionable calls, we settled in. 

Need to take the ball to the basket more this half, and try to adjust to the refs and foul less. 

Anybody know about our post player walk ons? We mad need them at this rate. 

I don't see any way to win this one, with spencer out and mac having 3 fouls.....we are not a smart basketball team.....they play hard, but they just can't seem play with much court awareness....we will have to get lucky to get out with a win tonight

3 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

I don't see any way to win this one, with spencer out and mac having 3 fouls.....we are not a smart basketball team.....they play hard, but they just can't seem play with much court awareness....we will have to get lucky to get out with a win tonight

Well hell hopefully we are lucky tonight

15 minutes ago, JwgreDeux said:

That was their half. We did exactly what we didn’t need to. Turned the ball over, played too fast out of control at times. 

Great to see us get our composure and keep playin defense. Defense kept us in the game until some shots went in. Even with the questionable calls, we settled in. 

Need to take the ball to the basket more this half, and try to adjust to the refs and foul less. 

Anybody know about our post player walk ons? We mad need them at this rate. 

AU only had 4 turnovers.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Anybody wanna guard Stark I mean damn even in the zone you gotta know where he is

We are just going to have to stay away from zone.

27 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

You sir are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

3 over the backs missed on the same possession. Bruce calls timeout and lets the ref have it. Won’t matter.

62-61 Murray 6:53 to go

Archived