Wish CNN would shut up

SaltyTiger

16 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

"fake news" came in 2nd. Fake News=CNN:Sing:

I know this is the smack forum, but this is so, so dumb.  Seriously, I fear what the older generation is doing to the foundation of America with their delusions and infighting amongst each other.

Rewove all those "irksome" phrases from the vocabulary of the typical millennial and that person would probably be speechless.

16 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

4 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

"fake news" came in 2nd. Fake News=CNN:Sing:

I trust one of you is being sarcastic. I know the other one isn't. 

Curious how many other Trumpisms, tendencies, physical features, mannerisms and other characteristics made it onto most annoying lists. 

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

We need a third forum for folks who have no desire or ability to contribute even minimally to a debate.

We do:  The comments sections of AL.com and Fox News.

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Rewove all those "irksome" phrases from the vocabulary of the typical millennial and that person would probably be speechless.

Same could be said for the older generations too.

59 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Same could be said for the older generations too.

Sorry Brad but I hang out with the older generation and never hear those irksome phrases...and things like cultist......but I have grand children and they are exhibit A for most of those phrases...but whatever....:)

30 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Sorry Brad but I hang out with the older generation and never hear those irksome phrases...and things like cultist......but I have grand children and they are exhibit A for most of those phrases...but whatever....:)

How old are your grandchildren if I may ask?  Because I'm thinking there's a high likelihood they aren't considered millenials.  Millenials are predominantly defined by those born between 1983-2000, give or take a year or two. So if they are 16 or younger, they are actually a new generation.

My overall point is that I get tired of millennial bashing on everything, especially when that generation has proven to be pretty innovative already and is only now getting into their prime years.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

How old are your grandchildren if I may ask?  Because I'm thinking there's a high likelihood they aren't considered millenials.  Millenials are predominantly defined by those born between 1983-2000, give or take a year or two. So if they are 16 or younger, they are actually a new generation.

My overall point is that I get tired of millennial bashing on everything, especially when that generation has proven to be pretty innovative already and is only now getting into their prime years.

I agree Brad. My favorite is the vagina costumes. Future is bright indeed. 

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I agree Brad. My favorite is the vagina costumes. Future is bright indeed. 

I know it's an attempt at a joke, but dude, that was bad.

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I trust one of you is being sarcastic. I know the other one isn't. 

Curious how many other Trumpisms, tendencies, physical features, mannerisms and other characteristics made it onto most annoying lists. 

Well Loofus, President Trump does say CNN is fake news. This years Marist poll could be fake. whatever;)

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

We need a third forum for folks who have no desire or ability to contribute even minimally to a debate.

Why a third Texy.....we already have two bash Trump forums, you are just like big government.

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Why a third Texy.....we already have two bash Trump forums, you are just like big government.

You're awful sensitive about Dear Leader. It's the cultist's way.

18 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well Loofus, President Trump does say CNN is fake news. This years Marist poll could be fake. whatever;)

So we both wish Trump would shut up. Cool.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

The oldest two are college sophs and outstanding students......and quite bright....just that they pick up all the slang from social media and their college classmates too I guess but at least one of them has gotten passed the "you know" phase.   I have high hopes for them.  

The others three are in HS ....and as you note...."new generation" who can't go more than a couple minutes without looking at their cell phones and will drop out of a conversation right in the middle to check the phone, send a reply and take right back up where the left off.....amazing.  

Archived