Joey Gatewood article

SCBusPilot

On 12/24/2017 at 10:09 AM, steeleagle said:

I also wish Gus had not mentioned him in the same mold as Cam....

Gus is given to a little bit of salesmanship. 

I will say, though, that the last time I remember him making such a bold comparison was when he compared KJ to Darren McFadden. Didn't say that he was similar running the ball, but that he could do a lot of things well. He was right about that one. I hope he's right about comparing any aspect of Gatewood to Cam. 

On 12/22/2017 at 11:41 AM, thaitopher said:

Yep, you apparently put the ring on him first. I will give you credit for that. Hope it works out - still have my doubts. 

Let's do a search and see who claimed the president of the fan club first......

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I said “it moved” on page two of his commitment thread. Has been a man crush ever since. You were right there with me but I’m not sharing:poke:.

I love me some Joey Gatewood, however, please, please, please, be careful of your expectations of this young man and try to remember he is just barely 18 or 19 yrs. old. I think he can do great things at AU, but we must be careful to not allow our hopes to surpass our good common sense. :beer2:

16 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

I love me some Joey Gatewood, however, please, please, please, be careful of your expectations of this young man and try to remember he is just barely 18 or 19 yrs. old. I think he can do great things at AU, but we must be careful to not allow our hopes to surpass our good common sense. :beer2:

He looks like a player for sure. The good news is , right now we don’t need him to be. Redshirt then  develop slowly. I still think Nix is the better qb but two or three years  from now every thing can change. We don’t even have Bo yet. To steal a Gus ology ‘we’re in a good spot ‘...

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

You can have that ! I am going to stake claim on my original excitement of MW. Some people in here *cough,cough* was critical of his recruitment.

Archived