uat arrogance

TigerOne

can it go any lower..yes they were worried before Clemson but now they know they got this.

Georgia don't poop in your nest like Auburn did. It will be interesting to see which Georgia player

gets taken out first.

The worse behaviors known to mankind will be on full display Monday.

At the end of the day they know got beat by us and backed into the playoffs. We'll always have the argument that they didn't win the division to temper any arrogance about this year. We do NOT want UGA to win. Since 2010 they've been broken by the fact that we have a more recent title than they do.  Alabama can chalk up another title under Saban, but we'll never here the end of it from UGA if they come out victorious. BTW, I live in Georgia lol.

4 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

At the end of the day they know got beat by us and backed into the playoffs. We'll always have the argument that they didn't win the division to temper any arrogance about this year. We do NOT want UGA to win. Since 2010 they've been broken by the fact that we have a more recent title than they do.  Alabama can chalk up another title under Saban, but we'll never here the end of it from UGA if they come out victorious. BTW, I live in Georgia lol.

its a no win situation for Auburn fans in both states. Thanks Gus

I never thought that I would see the day/night that I would prefer a ? victory, but I hope they win by 1 on an obvious blown call by the refs. The mutts will yelp for the rest of their stinking lives. And yes I grew up in Alabama, but now live in Georgia. The mutts are the same as turd fans, but without the titles. Cheat’m bammer!

I was talking to a friend of mine last night about Mondays game and who we wanted to win. My buddy wanted UGA to win and I told him I couldn't stand either team so it didn't matter to me.

21 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

What happened?  Or are we just talking generally?

I think the OP title is 'nuf said. :beer2:

I guess my prevailing thought is I’m used to the Updykes so what’s one more gonna do. I’m not hoping they win but it’s not gonna hurt my feelings if UGA craps the bed. Clear as mud?? :)

Whether you're gonna watch on TV or not..... can you imagine BEING there?!?!?!?! :dead:

Personally, I wouldn't watch the game if they played in my back yard and "clockwork oranged" my eyes open. 

I hope Mercedes-Benz Stadium collapses Sunday they have to change the venue and move the game to the beginning of February and play in Legion Field in an ice storm

Either way,  its a lose-lose for me.    Maybe bama winning does help keep UGA arrogance in check.   I didn't think of that.   Maybe georgia will turn out to be a flash in the pan.  Winning certainly helps them.   Bama couldn't get any more momentum.   I guess I don't want georgia to win.  

I am not pulling for either and no I am not watching.   My garage needs to be swept and I have a light in there.  

I'm hoping for a 3-2 game.....not sure which one has 3 and which one has 2?  Either that or 65-64....no defense and Saban has an infarction on the sidelines.

3 hours ago, TigerOne said:

its a no win situation for Auburn fans in both states. Thanks Gus

No kidding. I’ve told my OU friends out here to imagine Texas vs Oklahoma St for the NC. That’s the only way I can explain to them how awful Monday will be no matter what. 

I want GA to win. GA may make some noise for the foreseeable future....but that was going to happen anyway. Kirby does not have the REC at GA so the damage can be contained. Auburn needs to go sweep up Florida talent since the Gators and the Noles are weakened right now. Roll with the recruiting punches and don't let GA stop Auburn from getting talent elsewhere if that's what we need to do. Giving a blow to the old gnome by way of the Dawgs will help Auburn in the long run. GA fans are odious but there's less of them and they aren't spread out infecting everything like the bammer virus. And Kirby's success this season has set the bar so high that he will be stressed to continue without the kind of help that the bammer program has. He will have a harder time, and the REC will get in his way if he's seen as a threat. Let them eat each other alive and Auburn can just go do it's own thing. 

I say we give the natty to UCF and be done with it!

• 1 year later...

Archived