Open Club  ·  21 members

AUF DIY

Happy Glass

McLoofus

So I just got addicted to a little game on my phone called Happy Glass. Thought I would mention here since I know at least @AU64 is an engineer and I'm guessing that there's a lot of engineer brain (if not engineers by trade/education) that would be interested in this group. 

Anyway, it's a simple little game where you draw a line to assist water getting from a spigot into a glass.

There are ads but it's not too bad. Great little time killer and brain exerciser, at least for me. 

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

So I just got addicted to a little game on my phone called Happy Glass. Thought I would mention here since I know at least @AU64 is an engineer and I'm guessing that there's a lot of engineer brain (if not engineers by trade/education) that would be interested in this group. 

Anyway, it's a simple little game where you draw a line to assist water getting from a spigot into a glass.

There are ads but it's not too bad. Great little time killer and brain exerciser, at least for me. 

Thanks...I'll take a look but most of my time killing and brain exercising is done playing Word with Friends......and AU Forum...though I do engage in Block Puzzle games a bit.   .I need to do less of those and more tangible work my wife says….but did get 18 holes of golf yesterday...so all my time is not wasted. 

Archived