Men vs. Florida tournament game

WarTiger

16 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Note:   Auburn played that entire game and only committed FOUR turnovers.  Florida had 19. 

You would think we would have won by more.  Glad to get this win considering we had about 15-20 more shots although UF hit a high percentage from the floor. 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

i want UK to win today....the blowout loss that they pinned on us a while back will still be in their minds after spending a bunch of energy and emotion against UT today......might just look past us as an easy win......the way the games are being called, UT will just mug us inside and nothing will be called....hell, thats the way it is now when they play.....

Agreed.  I hope this is a very emotional, hard fought, 7 Overtime game. 

Just now, around4ever said:

Agreed.  I hope it is a very emotional, hard fought, 7 Overtime game. 

As I always tell my wife, I would rather be lucky than good any day! Today we had one call go our way at the end ESPN..TAKE THAT. They (FLA) got the benefit of a 3-point shot foul that was called wrongly just before end of 1st Half. War Eagle!!

We won a game when Harper and Brown were the only players in double figures, They shot 60% and we got out rebounded by 15!!!! lol. We are overachievers BAAAAAAAABY!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN!!!!!!!!

Now that's out the way NCAA tournament warm up next game and let's get the season started. This has been great learning experience and preparation so far. O like the situations we've had to overcome

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

You would think we would have won by more.  Glad to get this win considering we had about 15-20 more shots although UF hit a high percentage from the floor. 

They. Could. Not. Miss. No one played good for us besides Harper for the first half and the end of the game and Brown in the second half. What is the cliche? JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN? Yah this team does it! *knock on wood* haha. WOOOO!! WAR DAMN!!

Can't believe we're going to the FINALS!!! Going into the tourney I didn't expect us to be able to play 3 games, in a row, that were good enough to advance us and now we're going to either get a chance at revenge against Kentucky or a chance to beat Tennessee ONCE again! Win or lose tomorrow, I'm so damn proud of this team. War Eagle!!!!!

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

They. Could. Not. Miss. No one played good for us besides Harper for the first half and the end of the game and Brown in the second half. What is the cliche? JUST FIND A WAY TO WIN? Yah this team does it! *knock on wood* haha. WOOOO!! WAR DAMN!!

61% from the floor.  That's crazy good but they were 70% for the first half.  We were 45% for the game.  WDE!!

That ending was scary.  Glad the call went our way.   So happy to be in the finals of the SEC Tourney and looking towards the NCAAs!

We are blessed to have CBP!

WDE!!!

15 minutes ago, around4ever said:

61% from the floor.  That's crazy good but they were 70% for the first half.  We were 45% for the game.  WDE!!

At one point after halftime they were 75%.  So we improved our D and their shooting became just “good”.  Wow what a way to win.

I’m just here to cry about the non-foul call on AU at the end. See I can hate the refs both ways!

J/K I missed most of the game due to my daughter’s soccer game. Kept up with the score though. I’m sure I was sorely missed here. 

If anyone tells you Florida got screwed, that should’ve been called a foul, but certainly not a shooting foul. Three AU players hacked him trying to foul before the shot. Watch the replay and you’ll see Bryce hack him on the arm first before he even goes up 

56 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Don’t know that I would want to play this UT team, as well as they’re shooting

But it would be nice to deny them not only the regular season title but also the tournament title. Fun, fun, fun. 

watching the UT/UK game, i see both teams playing at a high level,both from a physical and emotional standpoint......we didn't play particularily well from either position today.....i suspect that either team,UK or UK will be flat tomorrow....both have better talent than we do in the front court, and UK has better in the back court.....our big guys will have to play the game of their lives on the defensive end and that includes austin wiley, and dunbar has to come out of his two game funk.....this game may have a bearing on a 4/5 seed

14 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

watching the UT/UK game, i see both teams playing at a high level,both from a physical and emotional standpoint......we didn't play particularily well from either position today.....i suspect that either team,UK or UK will be flat tomorrow....both have better talent than we do in the front court, and UK has better in the back court.....our big guys will have to play the game of their lives on the defensive end and that includes austin wiley, and dunbar has to come out of his two game funk.....this game may have a bearing on a 4/5 seed

Neither of these teams will be flat. They will give AU 100% and AU must respond. 

WOW….vols just took the lead....thought they were done for about 6 minutes ago.....  SEC tournament living up to expectations...good show for the SEC.

Archived