Firefox Posting Issues

ellitor

@RunInRed @TitanTiger I can't make any posts on Firefox right now. There is no dialogue box or "quote" link to even be able to click on. I had to download chrome just to make this post. Can you fix this at your earliest convenience?

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@RunInRed @TitanTiger I can't make any posts on Firefox right now. There is no dialogue box or "quote" link to even be able to click on. I had to download chrome just to make this post. Can you fix this at your earliest convenience?

Not seeing this issue on Firefox on my Mac.  In fact, this post is from Firefox.

Do you have any adblock extensions running?  If so, try disabling them and refreshing.

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Trying this now from Firefox on Windows.  Seems to be ok.

Firefox on this Dell XPS Desktop Windows

@ellitor, even if you don't use adblockers, I'd go through and disable any extensions you have and try to post.  If it works, turn them on one by one, refreshing and posting in between each one to isolate the culprit. 

I had an extension giving me problems earlier this year in Safari that was causing goofy stuff and I ended up having to remove it altogether.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

@ellitor, even if you don't use adblockers, I'd go through and disable any extensions you have and try to post.  If it works, turn them on one by one, refreshing and posting in between each one to isolate the culprit. 

I had an extension giving me problems earlier this year in Safari that was causing goofy stuff and I ended up having to remove it altogether.

@TitanTiger You were close enough to get me on the right track. It wasn't my add ons. I have my ad ons disabled for this site because it prevents seeing tweets embedded on our site. I had to clear my cookies & cache which you probably assumed I already did. lol

Archived