Auburn acceptance letters

johnnyAU

My son has been an Auburn fan for his entire life.  He wants to be a Mechanical Engineer and graduate from Auburn like his old man. He has great resume of academics, sports, and extracurricular activities. We took our campus visit over the Summer. He loved it. He applied to Auburn as early as he possibly could.  But he STILL hasn't heard anything back from the university admissions. We checked on his application status and he's had everything complete for months. 

It's been very frustrating for him as he watches other letters of acceptance come in. Hopefully they are just behind in admissions and others are having the same issues.

If this inaction ends up driving him to another school I'm going to be extremely disappointed with my alma mater. 

Just curious if anyone is having similar problems. 

Thanks.

4 years ago when my twins applied one of them found out in early November and the other not until the night before Thanksgiving. They both graduated from Auburn this past May. The four years went but to fast. 

On 11/20/2019 at 3:21 PM, FUZZYAUFAN said:

4 years ago when my twins applied one of them found out in early November and the other not until the night before Thanksgiving. They both graduated from Auburn this past May. The four years went but to fast. 

Thank you so much for that reply. I think it will make my son feel a little better. 👍

• 1 month later...

Hi, Johnny!  I wish I could remember our timeline.  Our son is a junior at AU.  I remember attending a scholarship gathering in February before he graduated HS in May.  But I do not remember him receiving any letter far in front of February.  I think December, January are fair game and I wouldn't think anything is awry.  Sometimes a phone call to a person is helpful...maybe they are on break, now, but the first of the year for sure.  

Archived